The Queen of the South thread

On 19/04/2019 at 17:49, qos1990 said:

Spotted this also.

Good to see Low back surprised that he decided to play he will be a happy man after  hearing the Morton result and getting a win for Queens .

What is the news on Dobbie will he be fit to play against Partick .

We still have 2 huge games would be great if we could win on Friday night but County are starting to now play very well big ask to get a win best we can hope for is a draw  then it will set up a very nervous last day game against Partick who I think will be safe can see them beating Ayr away and at home .

4 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Good to see Low back surprised that he decided to play he will be a happy man after  hearing the Morton result and getting a win for Queens .

What is the news on Dobbie will he be fit to play against Partick .

We still have 2 huge games would be great if we could win on Friday night but County are starting to now play very well big ask to get a win best we can hope for is a draw  then it will set up a very nervous last day game against Partick who I think will be safe can see them beating Ayr away and at home .

Act your age FFS 

28 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I hope youse get a point against us on Saturday, Palmerston is a cracking away day. I'll miss it. Also, f**k Falkirk.

I can say with even more confidence than usual, that we definitely won't earn any points on Saturday.

48 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Don’t like the fact that it’s from the humiliation at Palmerston! Our worst result of the season by some margin

I've got a different signed framed one of the aftermath of another Dobbie goal.  It was a Christmas present in my case.

It's still from that game though.  

I've got a different signed framed one of the aftermath of another Dobbie goal.  It was a Christmas present in my case.
It's still from that game though.  
Is it the one with Harkins in the background? Speaking to the guy who sells them* and he said after Harkins left they were struggling to move them.

*He doesn't sell them as such, easier to write that. Just so he doesn't get pulled up!

48 minutes ago, weeredbook said:

Wonder if tonight's Ayr v  Partick game is a McCall"  benefit game " ? .

Going to be a weak Ayr team for both games against Partick Ayr are now getting ready for the playoffs .I expect Partick to win both and be safe before they play us .

Going to be a weak Ayr team for both games against Partick Ayr are now getting ready for the playoffs .I expect Partick to win both and be safe before they play us .

That could work in our favour then as they might have downed tools by the time we play them!!

It's 8 of the 11 who started against us. Geggan,Bell and Shankland drop out. Murdoch, Muirhead and Moffat in. Murdoch is better than Geggan and Moffat has been as big a player for Ayr as Shankland this season. I don't rate Bell or Muirhead but reckon Bell probably edges it as the better player. Either way it's not even remotely close to a "weak Ayr team". So safe to say you're talking out your arse again.

2 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Thistle may win both games who knows but it's not a weak Ayr team tonight by any stretch of the imagination.  Good work again though :o

Fully expected Partick to win tonight - rubber has well and truly hit the road for us now. Can only see another win for them on Sat which realistically takes one less team out of the equation. With Alloa and Falkirk finishing their campaigns against teams with nothing to play for we have no room for error now.

Ross County match is massive for us and a win has to be the target. Draw will not relieve the pressure if we are to avoid bottom 2.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

It's 8 of the 11 who started against us. Geggan,Bell and Shankland drop out. Murdoch, Muirhead and Moffat in. Murdoch is better than Geggan and Moffat has been as big a player for Ayr as Shankland this season. I don't rate Bell or Muirhead but reckon Bell probably edges it as the better player. Either way it's not even remotely close to a "weak Ayr team". So safe to say you're talking out your arse again.

A Ayr team without Shankland makes a huge difference .

Partick as I thought won tonight and will win on Saturday they are out of it now it makes it just us Alloa and Falkirk.