The Queen of the South thread

Gn has to go apart from dobbie there's nothing about us no passion no ambition. Journeymen and central belt loanies. Time to break the cycle again bring in bowie and get young players eager to prove themselves 15 years of mediocrity crowds back to what they were. Who remembers when we took the chance on connoly and a load of geordies .ARE THINGS NOT AS BAD NOW. And people go on about AJ he left for bigger and better like all the others and achieved nothing like the rest 

38 minutes ago, Flash said:

Good to see a commitment to full-time football for next season that sounds unconditional.

It's got a slightly odd tone as a message though.  There's the keyboard reference, as well as something about laying aside opinions.  

I'd like to see a rallying call accompanied by something like a £5 admission price.  If it comes down to the Thistle game, I hope they look at whether anything of this type can be done.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Good to see a commitment to full-time football for next season that sounds unconditional.

It's got a slightly odd tone as a message though.  There's the keyboard reference, as well as something about laying aside opinions.  

I'd like to see a rallying call accompanied by something like a £5 admission price.  If it comes down to the Thistle game, I hope they look at whether anything of this type can be done.

£5 ? ……………………... Billy will faint  at the thought.

7 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

A much welcomed statement from the club. 

You’ll notice only the keyboard warriors have a problem with it. 

There are aspects of the statement that could have been better put and it's not unreasonable that people will pick up on that.

That said I agree the statement is welcome nonetheless.

Guest Flash
24 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

A much welcomed statement from the club. 

You’ll notice only the keyboard warriors have a problem with it. 

Yup, the rallying call has worked a treat. No sign of it dividing the fans at all.

6 hours ago, QoS_1919 said:

Fair enough. I just copied what I read, that's all there was to it, nothing along the lines of a suspension of 6 games for a year. 

I know what you mean  It was a better headline but we need to read the detail. No doubt the suspended games is to ensure the lad has learned his lesson.  Looks like a reasonable outcome for all parties. He and Queens were good for one another

2 hours ago, overthetop said:

It will be £18 in league 1 no doubt

league 1 next year will bring us   montrose  with hamish brannan and his dog . brechin city 1 man and his dog . deadly serious times for queens .  i am 100% behind gary naysmith . come on you queens

We were warned about Low that he is constantly injured looked a decent signing in January but been as much good 

as a chocolate watch since. More chance of Dobbie making an appearance before season out than Low. 

Edited by Dobbie11