The Queen of the South thread

Always have said that there should be no fixtures schedulded on international dates especially the lower leagues the tartan army is full of fans from the like of Queens and Falkirk.

Queens will loose a fortune the hospitality was sold out for the Falkirk match but for a midweek fixture lucky if we get 20 paying punters throw in the fact its a midweek journey  for the Falkirk supporters who usually bring a decent support on a Saturday but this will be badly affected.Another financial hit Queens could do without 

Great to see bids starting to come in for our Queens Trust Auction of @OfficialQosFC tops on EBay. Thank you! More tops will be going on tonight. Own a piece of history, support the Trust and be ready for Retro day!

A0C27E74-FC4A-4A3B-A6A2-1AF1A41D97B6.jpeg

Great to see bids starting to come in for our Queens Trust Auction of @OfficialQosFC tops on EBay. Thank you! More tops will be going on tonight. Own a piece of history, support the Trust and be ready for Retro day!
A0C27E74-FC4A-4A3B-A6A2-1AF1A41D97B6.thumb.jpeg.960bb2747af3de977e36b866a666ac74.jpeg
Got a link? I tried to search but it didn't find any.

Just now, Swarley said:
2 hours ago, JTulip said:
A0C27E74-FC4A-4A3B-A6A2-1AF1A41D97B6.thumb.jpeg.960bb2747af3de977e36b866a666ac74.jpeg

Got a link? I tried to search but it didn't find any.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jonokuchi/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

That should be all the seller's listing's.

Hi, sorry I am just seeing these messages. Thanks for help Brother Grimm.

Swarley am I right in thinking you are outside Europe? That may be why you are not seeing the listings as I ruled out worldwide postage. If there are any tops you or anyone else may be interested in that they can not bid on please message me and I can possibly change the settings or work something out. Thanks.

That’s 23 tops on eBay now. Will try add some more again tomorrow.

Edited by JTulip

Hi, sorry I am just seeing these messages. Thanks for help Brother Grimm.
 Swarley am I right in thinking you are outside Europe? That may be why you are not seeing the listings as I ruled out worldwide postage. If there are any tops you or anyone else may be interested in that they can not bid on please message me and I can possibly change the settings or work something out. Thanks.
That’s 23 tops on eBay now. Will try add some more again tomorrow.
I'm in Australia but can see the tops using the link provided.

The problem we have just now is that Naysmith is coming across in his interviews that not getting beat is the most important thing. Draws at this stage aren't good enough. If we get a draw tomorrow the only way I'll be happy with it is if we get hammered all game and score a late equaliser. I feel Naysmith will be happy just not losing. I don't buy this nonsense though. We should be looking to win every home game now.

If it's a draw tomorrow, I'd put my house on Naysmith coming out with something along the lines of "well I'm happy that it's put an end to the losing run".

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The problem we have just now is that Naysmith is coming across in his interviews that not getting beat is the most important thing. Draws at this stage aren't good enough. If we get a draw tomorrow the only way I'll be happy with it is if we get hammered all game and score a late equaliser. I feel Naysmith will be happy just not losing. I don't buy this nonsense though. We should be looking to win every home game now.

If it's a draw tomorrow, I'd put my house on Naysmith coming out with something along the lines of "well I'm happy that it's put an end to the losing run".

To be fair such a response from Naysmith wouldn't be unreasonable given this run.. That said we do need some wins though.