The Queen of the South thread

The excuses being made by and on behalf of Naysmith are wearing increasingly thin. After every defeat, if it hadn’t been for this or that we would have won/taken a point. We’ll be taking positives from defeats all the way to League 1 if it doesn’t stop.

Give Naysmith the Dunfermline game lose that then he has to be sacked .

All teams go on bad runs but to lose 6 in a row after Saturday just can't go on .

Alan Johnston is available at least with him we will have a go try to win games not just sit in and hope Dobbie can get us a goal 

16 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Give Naysmith the Dunfermline game lose that then he has to be sacked .

All teams go on bad runs but to lose 6 in a row after Saturday just can't go on .

Alan Johnston is available at least with him we will have a go try to win games not just sit in and hope Dobbie can get us a goal 

Yeah Johnston done a great job at Dunfermline not

17 hours ago, virginton said:

Cue five straight defeats, Good to see that this simple phrase on P and B still holds the same kiss of death power as before.

32c13d6f-77a6-4814-b277-053161a6e274.jpg.4f073c59657fbe67ae7383d30e8aa7db.jpg

FFS how long did it take to tag all that lot in to make your point?

Mind you it shows how shite you lot are only being 3 points above us.

Although in all fairness I have to agree with your labored point. GN has been backed in January budget wise and it is horrible to watch.

27 minutes ago, SueSue said:

Although in all fairness I have to agree with your labored point. GN has been backed in January budget wise and it is horrible to watch.

I think his point is that some people got daftly carried away and overexcited at the end of January, and now look foolish.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think his point is that some people got daftly carried away and overexcited at the end of January, and now look foolish.

I always look foolish in so many ways before my bravado and shameless over reaction.

Whats life without daring to get carried away....

19 hours ago, SueSue said:

It took less than two minutes because, unlike yourself, I'm not thumping my fists off the keyboard in rage right now. 

We've got a novice and absolute dunce of a football manager, have gone the entire season without our first-choice centre forward and so have been left with Bob fucking McHugh as our chief striking threat with six league goals all season. Despite all this, we've still taken seven points off you in three games and sit above you in the table, which shows how really, really shite you lot are. 

Unlucky.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

It took less than two minutes because, unlike yourself, I'm not thumping my fists off the keyboard in rage right now. 

We've got a novice and absolute dunce of a football manager, have gone the entire season without our first-choice centre forward and so have been left with Bob fucking McHugh as our chief striking threat with six league goals all season. Despite all this, we've still taken seven points off you in three games and sit above you in the table, which shows how really, really shite you lot are. 

Unlucky.

First thing first. With the effort you put into this I am thrilled you feel so superior to Queens this season.

You must be creaming yourself at such lofty heights of being a staggering 3 points above us in the league.

7 points from us this season .......... my god what a life you must endure...

I'm afraid that you don't get to play the 'poor us, how incomparably shite we are, you should be ashamed to be even near us in the league' card when you were the one touting your cracking side and good manager to achieve a top 4 finish just four weeks ago. 

Try again. 

1 hour ago, virginton said:

I'm afraid that you don't get to play the 'poor us, how incomparably shite we are, you should be ashamed to be even near us in the league' card when you were the one touting your cracking side and good manager to achieve a top 4 finish just four weeks ago. 

Try again. 

No poor us in any post I have made.

just pointing out how much five knuckle shuffling you seem to be doing over no more than a poor season where the only thing you seem to be cared about is that you are 3 points clear of Queens.

Should you not be more worried that you are no where near a top 4 finish ??

They reason we are near you in the league is that you are as shite as we are.

and why should we not get a hint excited when we are close to a top 4 place and playing well.

the only one spouting off about what little a budget you have is you. 

Roll your neck in ..... you might enjoy mid table mediocrity but I don’t. 

Sorry pal... must do better

The slo committee have organised another event which may interest a few folk on this site.For more information please email pengie1919@googlemail.com

All proceeds from this event will be donated to the club there are numerous dealers from across the uk coming along and there will be museum tours available free of charge.  

Image-55.png