The Queen of the South thread

I thought that also, but we were also going for the postions of every team in the league. Longest to shortest.
Falkirk 1
Queens 2
Morton 3
Dunfermline 4
ICT 5
Dundee United 6
Ross County 7
Partick Thistle 7
Alloa 7
Ayr 7

Dunfermline and Sneck possibly the same length of time?? Not googling as per the rules

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, Bluenortherner said:
Skyline - If I buy just one season ticket, does anyone sit beside me? What happens if I go with a friend who doesn't have a season ticket? Thanks.

You can sit where you like. If we have a big game you'll have your allocated seat though if you choose to sit there. If you go with a friend they pay for their own ticket.

Not technically true. You cant, or at least shouldnt, sit in someone elses allocated seat.

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

Were the Shareholder Accounts and AGM Documentation emailed out this year? I don't believe I got a copy.

The documents are all on the website, pretty sure the link was emailed out

Yeah that's a given, similarly bluenortherner could ask someone to move off his seat. The point was that he doesn't have to sit on his allocated seat and can generally sit anywhere most weeks providing it's not another season ticket holders seat (who wants to sit on theirs).

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
16 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Yeah that's a given, similarly bluenortherner could ask someone to move off his seat. The point was that he doesn't have to sit on his allocated seat and can generally sit anywhere most weeks providing it's not another season ticket holders seat (who wants to sit on theirs).

Im not sure there are any "givens" to someone asking who will sit next to them at a football match

I thought that also, but we were also going for the postions of every team in the league. Longest to shortest.
Falkirk 1
Queens 2
Morton 3
Dunfermline 4
ICT 5
Dundee United 6
Ross County 7
Partick Thistle 7
Alloa 7
Ayr 7

Dunfermline and Sneck possibly the same length of time?? Not googling as per the rules
Haw you. You going to finish the job or not?

They are all howling.

Anything red, white and blue is a complete fucking no go.

We’ve already had a rotten grey and fluorescent attempt.

The yellow is the best of the bunch but doesn’t look like a Queens strip.

Well done to the club for getting the fans involved though.

1 hour ago, QoS_1919 said:

3 away strips for fans to chose from for next season. 

1920-away-tops-group.jpg

They are all rank imvho. middle one if I had to because if you look very very closely that might be a dark shade of blue trim. But honestly. They look like someone read an article about how to design a cult shirt which was sadly lacking in illustrations

Anything interesting happen at the AGM tonight then? 

Nothing riveting big Jim has a nice dig though that they couldn’t answer we make million a season off all revenue into club no part time football yet but if crowds carry in it might end up there but not boards intentions to be part time though. Manger spoke well as always we going lose few players at end season to other clubs in spl but no names tried sign hastie from Motherwell tried being in few strikers but clubs wouldn’t give us one to play behind dobbie and dykes. We might need look at league 1 and 2 players for next season to fit the budget.

5 minutes ago, trotsky27 said:

Nothing riveting big Jim has a nice dig though that they couldn’t answer we make million a season off all revenue into club no part time football yet but if crowds carry in it might end up there but not boards intentions to be part time though. Manger spoke well as always we going lose few players at end season to other clubs in spl but no names tried sign hastie from Motherwell tried being in few strikers but clubs wouldn’t give us one to play behind dobbie and dykes. We might need look at league 1 and 2 players for next season to fit the budget.

Explain JT's dig a little better, any word on Naysmith future with the club? 

On 24/02/2019 at 20:53, Bluenortherner said:

Skyline - If I buy just one season ticket, does anyone sit beside me? What happens if I go with a friend who doesn't have a season ticket? Thanks.

Not been online for couple of days. Think thats been answered adequately already. 

23 hours ago, Swarley said:

Were the Shareholder Accounts and AGM Documentation emailed out this year? I don't believe I got a copy.

Yes. Yours bounced. Have you changed your email? Sorry, I meant to follow that up by PM but have had a lot going on personally recently and never got around to it. 

If you email shares@qosfc.com I will sort it out.

Jt enquired. Why himself and another were made redundant and why one of them is now back working at the club and it was asked and contract talks are ongoing with manager

And it was answered 100% they are not back working at the club . He looked a bit foolish to be honest

Yes. Yours bounced. Have you changed your email? Sorry, I meant to follow that up by PM but have had a lot going on personally recently and never got around to it. 

If you email shares@qosfc.com I will sort it out.

Possibly, I'll email.

Quite like the yellow top, providing the pattern at the bottom doesn't look like a cheap 90's jersey effect. The first is bogging and the 3rd is pretty atrocious as well which for me personally is superb. I've always said away tops should be a competition to see who can come up with the worst on the eyes. If I buy a jersey it's always in our blue anyway and if I like the away one I'll get it when it's reduced. I always see away tops as serving a purpose rather than having to look good [emoji38]