The Queen of the South thread

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

There rarely are in this division tbh. But for a side with aspirations of a top 4 finish, drawing to the sides in the bottom 3 should be the absolute minimum you expect. I don't for a minute think any side (particularly us) has the right to go to any ground and win/draw, but if you're looking for a play-off spot you need to be taking at least 1 point from the sides at the bottom.

Such is our season, we'll probably go and turn Ayr over in a couple of weeks then lose to yourselves at Palmerston in the next game.

Everyone beats Ayr bar Dundee Utd tho, Ayr with 2 wins in 10 would be relegation form if it wasnt for their start of the season, tho quick glance you have same form as Ayr in last 10

Just dont lose v Morton midweek and you are back on my Christmas card list

Everyone beats Ayr bar Dundee Utd tho, Ayr with 2 wins in 10 would be relegation form if it wasnt for their start of the season, tho quick glance you have same form as Ayr in last 10

It's a 6 and two 3's scenario for Falkirk when we play Morton surely. Or do you have more games left against them than us?

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, MrDust said:

It's a 6 and two 3's scenario for Falkirk when we play Morton surely. Or do you have more games left against them than us?

We will have a game in hand albeit away to Ross County as we played this midweek game v Alloa earlier

very much the 6 and two 3 scenario, my thought process is keeping many in the circle though

How mush longer will Todd be out - hasn't our slump corresponded to his absence. I think he done a lot more than he was given credit for
Agreed. Said already but I'll be gutted if he goes. Dykes was always going next season so I had already resigned myself to his departure but I'm hoping we can keep Todd.

2 minutes ago, Bluenortherner said:

Skyline - If I buy just one season ticket, does anyone sit beside me? What happens if I go with a friend who doesn't have a season ticket? Thanks.

Strange question depends on what seat you request and if you actually sit on it, If it's between 2 other season ticket holders with specific seats numbers you would have to move from your seat to any of the other available not reserved seats to sit with your friend. Its easy to get seats together with friends just now due to lack of supporters. 

Skyline - If I buy just one season ticket, does anyone sit beside me? What happens if I go with a friend who doesn't have a season ticket? Thanks.
You can sit where you like. If we have a big game you'll have your allocated seat though if you choose to sit there. If you go with a friend they pay for their own ticket.

This is a question doing the rounds at work tonight and Google wasn't allowed to be involved.   Out of all the teams in the Championship this season who has spent the most time in the league continuously without getting out either with promotion or demotion.

Us I think

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
29 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:
This is a question doing the rounds at work tonight and Google wasn't allowed to be involved.   Out of all the teams in the Championship this season who has spent the most time in the league continuously without getting out either with promotion or demotion.

Us I think

What he said?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Spring Onion said:

Us I think

I thought that also, but we were also going for the postions of every team in the league. Longest to shortest.