The Queen of the South thread

I'd say so.
We are doing well but struggling to drag others in. Two weeks ago it was going to be Dunfermline, now it looks like Morton or myabe yous.

But teams just keep picking up wins here and there as is the nature of the league. Its making it hard to claw our way up.

We've got fixtures against sides above us soon so we can relax a bit as we'll no doubt pick up 'unexpected' points in these games. It's the bread and butter fixtures we struggle with.

Morton is a massive game now.
There are no more bread and butter fixtures now. Getting into must win fixtures territory.

Cant lie, I am pleased to see Dunfermlines mini revival compensated for with yous turning to shite.

There are no more bread and butter fixtures now. Getting into must win fixtures territory.

Cant lie, I am pleased to see Dunfermlines mini revival compensated for with yous turning to shite.
There rarely are in this division tbh. But for a side with aspirations of a top 4 finish, drawing to the sides in the bottom 3 should be the absolute minimum you expect. I don't for a minute think any side (particularly us) has the right to go to any ground and win/draw, but if you're looking for a play-off spot you need to be taking at least 1 point from the sides at the bottom.

Such is our season, we'll probably go and turn Ayr over in a couple of weeks then lose to yourselves at Palmerston in the next game.

There rarely are in this division tbh. But for a side with aspirations of a top 4 finish, drawing to the sides in the bottom 3 should be the absolute minimum you expect. I don't for a minute think any side (particularly us) has the right to go to any ground and win/draw, but if you're looking for a play-off spot you need to be taking at least 1 point from the sides at the bottom.

Such is our season, we'll probably go and turn Ayr over in a couple of weeks then lose to yourselves at Palmerston in the next game.
Ayr are fucking pish now tbh. Theres every chance.