The Queen of the South thread

Brownlie can be good enough but sadly he’s always prone to casual/lax man moment. He’ll need to cut them moments out to get a start for me.

Would people like to see frizzel kept on?
I have to admit I've not missed his needless fouls in stupid positions. One less thing for me to moan about [emoji38]

Is it 100%  certain that Semple has to leave at the end of his current loan spell?    I'd hate to see him going back to his parent club and then loaned out again to someone else when we could possibly have kept him.  Brownlie is due back but he'll presumably be miles off match readiness. (he's shaky even when fully fit) 

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Is it 100%  certain that Semple has to leave at the end of his current loan spell?    I'd hate to see him going back to his parent club and then loaned out again to someone else when we could possibly have kept him.  Brownlie is due back but he'll presumably be miles off match readiness. (he's shaky even when fully fit) 

I agree but I can’t see the club employing 4 CBs when Brownlie is fit, when we need a Centre Forward......

just comes down to money.

I would be disappointed if a Partick Thistle or Falkirk took him in January. Think another loan to League 1 or 2 down South will be next for him.

1 hour ago, QoS_1919 said:

Anyone know what's happened with Stephen Lang? He's the photographer who's been at every home game in the past 5 year. I seen a post saying he's been hung out to dry with no support? 

Very strange Stephen was always at palmerston taking photo's even reserve and junior games??  He promoted the club so well on social media sites with some great photos. Noticed he is going to an amateur game tomorrow... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

50 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Very strange Stephen was always at palmerston taking photo's even reserve and junior games??  He promoted the club so well on social media sites with some great photos. Noticed he is going to an amateur game tomorrow... 

Agree. There's a facebook page that I think he set up and he put a post on that about it. He does go to quite a few amateur games. Hopefully someone can fill us in with what's happened. 

5 hours ago, Bluenortherner said:

Was there no someone from Dalbeattie that threw his toys out of the pram a few years ago? I believe he took all his personal stuff away from the Queens museum. Don't know he full story though.

I do , and it doesn't do the club any favours .

8 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

Is the 3rd choice away kit on sale at the club shop?

Think it can be bought but no  sponsors name,   etc. .  Sold as a training top I think rather than a strip.  It did look smart last week I thought.