The Queen of the South thread

Sounds like it was the same one person that wears a hat and sits in the main stand along from directors box above the dugouts with a foghorn of a voice that likes to shout negative comments from the mainstand on a regular basis. He thinks he's a bit of a know all, The old guy doesn't seem wired up right... 
Really hope GN can put him out of his mind and appreciate all the good notices coming from the terracing. 
Is it a cowboy hat?

Unsure if anyone from the Club Store reads this thread but thank you. Received my shirt late last week.

Also loving the fact that I found my name within seconds (couple of rows below 'Macron') as I thought it would take hours!

I see he’s been nicknamed the Twat in the Hat across on Facebook [emoji4]

Who is he ?

The Twat in the Hat was sitting in front of us at Somerset last Saturday. He roared at GN when he took Norman off, basically saying he’s been our best player. Norman probably was but everyone could see he was tiring. When Queen’s scored he sat down and laughed then stood up and apologised to be fair. I remember seeing James Fowler get irritated a few times with the same chap!

Incidentally, Gary Holt ( Livingston Manager ) was sitting beside us and had a laugh at the poor chap as well. Wonder who he was watching? [emoji848]

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Wonder if any fans had anything to say to Gary Naysmith after today's game .

If I had got anywhere near him I would ask him why the hell did he make the subs at 3-3 rather than 3-1 .

Days like today makes you wonder why you bother wasting your time and money 

To be fair at 3-1 we were still well on top, who in defence were you wanting subbed because of he had took an attacking player (our strength) I am sure he would have been criticised big time!! 

Wonder if any fans had anything to say to Gary Naysmith after today's game .
If I had got anywhere near him I would ask him why the hell did he make the subs at 3-3 rather than 3-1 .
Days like today makes you wonder why you bother wasting your time and money 

Wasting your money on a 6 goal thriller ehh ?

33 minutes ago, Steeplechat said:

Wasting your money on a 6 goal thriller ehh ?

This. I appreciate the result was incredibly disappointing in the end and everyone is frustrated. But we did play some smashing stuff at times. It was as well as we have played since the first half of the Crusaders game. 

Six goals, should maybe have been in double figures. It was anything but a waste of money. 

48 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

This. I appreciate the result was incredibly disappointing in the end and everyone is frustrated. But we did play some smashing stuff at times. It was as well as we have played since the first half of the Crusaders game. 

Six goals, should maybe have been in double figures. It was anything but a waste of money. 

It does not matter if we played some smashing stuff at times we chucked away a 3  goal lead no excuse for that .How can you take any positives out of that game .

11 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

It does not matter if we played some smashing stuff at times we chucked away a 3  goal lead no excuse for that .How can you take any positives out of that game .

Surely you're happy that Lyndon scored? Most of your posts are about him not scoring. 

38 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Our team played very well for a long spell of a match. We threw away a 3 goal lead. Hugely disappointing yes absolutely so. 

A watse of money- behave.

34 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Our team played very well for a long spell of a match. We threw away a 3 goal lead. Hugely disappointing yes absolutely so. 

A watse of money- behave.

Football is all about winning  does not matter how you play would rather play poor and win 1 nil rather than chuck away a 3 goal lead  .How can you enjoy the last 20 mins I can see now why we get crap crowds 1200 odd looks like Dumfries has given up on Queens you can see why at er today 

1 minute ago, Northfield 53 said:

Football is all about winning  does not matter how you play would rather play poor and win 1 nil rather than chuck away a 3 goal lead  .How can you enjoy the last 20 mins I can see now why we get crap crowds 1200 odd looks like Dumfries has given up on Queens you can see why at er today 

I`d rather play poorly and win  too. That`s a real no shit Sherlock statement. My point is it`s possible to go to a game where your team don`t win and it still not be a waste of money. Today`s game would seem to be an example of that to many of us.  Your probably right and we`re wrong though. :eek:

Are Qots fans-content to be middling championship fare or is there a discontent amongst fans based on where you could be with dobbie. Do fans think you could be doing much better with such a prolific striker at this level? Qots are such an interesting team, would like to see them challenge at this level but there always seems to be barriers