The Queen of the South thread

I heard the manager was at Hamilton races today watching a potential player for the first team. 

He was so impressed with Dougie the Doonhammers performance, (he won the mascots race), that he’s straight into the first team squad tomorrow. 

Theres a rumour that it was actually Assistant manager Dougie Anderson in the suit but as yet that’s not been confirmed. 

Well done Dougie. You done us proud! 

I heard the manager was at Hamilton races today watching a potential player for the first team. 

He was so impressed with Dougie the Doonhammers performance, (he won the mascots race), that he’s straight into the first team squad tomorrow. 

Theres a rumour that it was actually Assistant manager Dougie Anderson in the suit but as yet that’s not been confirmed. 

Well done Dougie. You done us proud! 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya pals,

Can I just extend my thanks to Stephen Dobbie for facilitating one of the most hilarious days in my time on P&B.

Thank you.

A fabulous week of entertainment it has to be said. What a finale too. :lol:

Edited by qos_75

I am not even being dramatic. We live in a global economic system that rewards ability with riches. The better you are at whatever you do the more you get rewarded. Across the world this pattern is played out. To have an absolute maestro like Stephen Dobbie providing his services for a much lower wage and less acclaim purely out of love for the club we support at a time when we are alive to witness it.

We are truly blessed.

What a game that was against Ayr. Dobbie gets the praise on here, quite rightly, but good to hear the manager praise his defense for another clean sheet. I bet Ayr management wish they had taken the money for their CF. Doyle and Semple gave them nothing.  Hope to see the 5th goal again, the build up from the back through the middle was 1st class, how many passes were made before the goal was scored?

1 minute ago, baw heid said:

What a game that was against Ayr. Dobbie gets the praise on here, quite rightly, but good to hear the manager praise his defense for another clean sheet. I bet Ayr management wish they had taken the money for their CF. Doyle and Semple gave them nothing.  Hope to see the 5th goal again, the build up from the back through the middle was 1st class, how many passes were made before the goal was scored?

https://youtu.be/cwTakcjZz3c