13. Leighfield
14. Mercer
15. Brownie
16. Bell
17. Murray
18. Fergusson
19. New midfielder required
20. New striker required

Its a decent starting midfield and strikers however that defence continues to need work. And there is just little to no strength in depth. Worrying that we are heavily reliant on youth as well. Im getting excited for the new season however a few more key signings are needed before a competitive ball is kicked. 

So, by my reckoning so far we have:

1. Martin
2. New signing required
3. Marshall
4. Fordyce
5. New signing required

7. Stirling
6. Jacobs
8. Harkins
11. Todd

9. Dykes
10. Dobbs

Subs

13. Leighfield
14. Mercer
15. Brownie
16. Bell
17. Murray
18. Fergusson
19. New midfielder required
20. New striker required

Really depends if Stirling works his way into Naysmiths plans, I don’t think he shown anything near enough last season bar the Dunfermline game up there. He’s probably on last chance saloon for him playing full time football giving he’s already failed at Dunfermline.

I’d agree a Right back and centre half are needed. A big no nonsense centre half. Then hopefully a few loan deals for cover/option at centre mid and upfront if possible.

On paper the quoted 4 man midfield looks decent and has a fair bit of creativity about it. Bell and Murray should offer competition for places. I am not convinced that Stirling will start the season with us given the Manager's reluctance to use him last season but it would be good to see him get the chance to turn things around.

As others have said the central defence is the big challenge and I would like us to sign another RB. Dykes and Dobbie up front looks a good combination but we need more back up than Fergusson.

If we can build a really solid defence ( quite a big if) the rest of the squad has potential.

The defence wasn't that bad last season when defending from open play. The biggest problem was when it came to crosses. We were absolutely dreadful at dealing with them and I hope it's an area they are seriously working on in training.

On paper the quoted 4 man midfield looks decent and has a fair bit of creativity about it. Bell and Murray should offer competition for places. I am not convinced that Stirling will start the season with us given the Manager's reluctance to use him last season but it would be good to see him get the chance to turn things around.

As others have said the central defence is the big challenge and I would like us to sign another RB. Dykes and Dobbie up front looks a good combination but we need more back up than Fergusson.

If we can build a really solid defence ( quite a big if) the rest of the squad has potential.

To be fair if we do get a right back and centre half in, the team above doesn’t look to shabby bar the lack of depth.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

When is it been played? Ochilview is a mere 10 minute walk from my house. Might come along and meet/kick f**k out of* some of my journeymen pals.

*delete as applicable

Then one of them can give you a lift over the turnstiles. 

On 18/06/2018 at 13:57, Skyline Drifter said:

I see Willo Flood will now have a chance to take Dobbie out for a different team this season after signing for Dunfermline. Oh, goody. :thumbsdown

11 minutes ago, BigRubberFist said:

...it's also great that there's no Willo Fud to crock Dobbs again next season... :lol:

Yeah, this. :thumsup2

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 02:42, Swarley said:

So we didn't sign Messi or Ronaldo? Or even Neymar? Disappointing imho

Right decisicion by the manager, have you been watching their performances so far? ^_^