The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

I can’t recall the last time Queens announced that there’d be a signing before actually announcing the signing - they must be decent

57F05989-FB86-43C8-9597-CA7CD22CF91E.png

Good to See that other teams have adopted the Falkirk style of signing announcements 

13 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Been sitting for the last half an hour refreshing the Twitter page. Hurry up! 

If you have a twitter account, follow the QOS page and click on the bell to turn on notifications which means you will get a notification to your phone/pc every time the page tweets.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

In the last two seasons Morton have made the promotion play-offs and reached the semi-finals of the League Cup - a pretty major money-spinner for any club at this level. The most that Queens can show for it is, err... 'we finished 6th, got papped out of every cup early doors and didn't get relegated' - congrats on that utter mediocrity. You failed to reach any credible targets in both seasons and will be absolutely nowhere near the promotion mix again this time round.

That's an absolutely terrible investment then, that also goes some way to explaining why you can't compete with the rest of the division in signing other targets. 

A very decent accomplishment that im not denying. We are a small full time club. Our fanbase and budget is near the bottom of the league. First and foremost is survive in the league. The playoffs are a targne, but cup runs help with that. Its been said before on here twice we have been knocked out of cups recently, with the next opposition being celtic. 

Dobbie has helped slowing the decline of crowds. When he was out injured the crowds took a big dip. His goals are well worth the money spent as they have kept us out of trouble. 

39 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If you have a twitter account, follow the QOS page and click on the bell to turn on notifications which means you will get a notification to your phone/pc every time the page tweets.

Thanks! 

"Worth the wait" makes me think along the lines of Reilly but then my brain kicks in and I think surely not as we need defenders more than strikers.

A well known defender who has played at a decent level perhaps? No idea who fits the bill though.

If it's some random from the lower leagues then I'll be at Northfield levels of distain when it's announced [emoji38]

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

"Worth the wait" makes me think along the lines of Reilly but then my brain kicks in and I think surely not as we need defenders more than strikers.

A well known defender who has played at a decent level perhaps? No idea who fits the bill though.

If it's some random from the lower leagues then I'll be at Northfield levels of distain when it's announced emoji38.png

The rumour on facebook is Marshall resigning. Im all for teasers on social media but you've got to then deliver a decent signing :lol: