The Queen of the South thread

So Victoria claimed on her own Facebook page that she’d known for years that money was being stolen from the club, while she was herself an employee. Just shows the kind of person the chairman trusts working at the club.

49 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

So Victoria claimed on her own Facebook page that she’d known for years that money was being stolen from the club, while she was herself an employee. Just shows the kind of person the chairman trusts working at the club.

You can't say things like that unless you can prove it .

Strange Dykes being dropped for the St Mirren game !!!!!!..

Could have done without this coming out on a natchday  but won't really matter as we have no Dobbie  

56 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

And that JT had been snorting half of Columbia up his nose during his career, surely he would have been found out with a drugs test? That claim should be easy to refute. 

You don't know that.

Very poor crowd today looks like most fans have now gave up .

When we have no Dobbie we have a very poor team  have not got a hope in hell of making the playoffs .

That is me being positive !!!.

We have no money to invest in the squad we will have to with the young players .

Ferguson is a good example the boy gives his all but I can guarantee that he won't score goals it is like having a younger version of Dykes both just can't score goals  .

The league will be much stronger next season going to be really hard to stay in it .

3 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Very poor crowd today looks like most fans have now gave up .

When we have no Dobbie we have a very poor team  have not got a hope in hell of making the playoffs .

That is me being positive !!!.

We have no money to invest in the squad we will have to with the young players .

Ferguson is a good example the boy gives his all but I can guarantee that he won't score goals it is like having a younger version of Dykes both just can't score goals  .

The league will be much stronger next season going to be really hard to stay in it .

That's about right ,good post.

I think we should all leave the Victoria and Lyndon nonsense alone now. Lyndon doesn't need any of this, the boy will find it really hard to concentrate on his football.
Let the cousins be happy and move on.
True. Lets focus on the absolute nonesense we have to witness on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Was pleased to see Ferguson in team today but disappointed he was playing wide  most of the game. I thought his strengths were holding the ball up, playing others in and had good pace in previous matches. I saw none of tis today

Really enjoyable night at the SLO's Meet the Manager night last night.  As always the manager and Dougie Anderson spoke very well, and gave very honest answers to any questions put to them.  It was nice to see a more relaxed Gary Naysmith as he recounted tales from his playing career with Scotland and Everton.

After that it was time for the Geordie trio of Paddy Atkinson, Steve Bowey and Warren Pearson to take over the microphone and share a few stories.

I think the SLO's have a bit of a thankless task attempting to get more fans on board, but they are doing a cracking job at least trying to make things better for those of us that do go with nights like last night, and getting a bit of fan engagement going with the banners and pre-match song choices.

Their next event to commemorate our run to the cup final sounds like it will be a cracker as well.

Keep up the good work lads :thumsup2

17 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Really enjoyable night at the SLO's Meet the Manager night last night.  As always the manager and Dougie Anderson spoke very well, and gave very honest answers to any questions put to them.  It was nice to see a more relaxed Gary Naysmith as he recounted tales from his playing career with Scotland and Everton.

After that it was time for the Geordie trio of Paddy Atkinson, Steve Bowey and Warren Pearson to take over the microphone and share a few stories.

I think the SLO's have a bit of a thankless task attempting to get more fans on board, but they are doing a cracking job at least trying to make things better for those of us that do go with nights like last night, and getting a bit of fan engagement going with the banners and pre-match song choices.

Their next event to commemorate our run to the cup final sounds like it will be a cracker as well.

Keep up the good work lads :thumsup2

Interesting ,but not surprising that "the pitch is shit " .