The Queen of the South thread

Actually that would be novel to  have 2 games of fives across the pitch at the same time one  versus Queens and the other  against Inverness, or are Utd going to play Queens first then Inverness after. Nothing would surprise me with Utd and their desire to get games played.

8 hours ago, JessieField said:

Interesting to hear the Man City fans booing their team off the park tonight...... Wonder if their manager will ask the fans to boo him instead!

Did they really :lol:

Probably fed up with the crap football they are having to endure week on week. It must be tough.

4 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Did they really :lol:

Probably fed up with the crap football they are having to endure week on week. It must be tough.

They did, yes! The thing was, even though they were a goal down they kept playing possession, negative football, constantly passing backwards towards their own keeper! (Zivchenko? Must be Russian for "pass backwards"! ) Even though they were getting beat, they'd rather just keep possession than risk going forwards to create a chance. It was awful to watch.

Sorry to be a pain, but for my honours project I'm developing a system where lower league clubs in Scotland can purchase tickets online for games instead of paying at the gate. 

I've done a survey which would be a massive help if you could fill out, it won't take long to do.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KT7DH55

There's a description of how it would work in the survey, but it would essentially work by paying online, getting an eticket emailed which would have a QR code.

Thanks for filling it out if you do :)

Sorry to be a pain, but for my honours project I'm developing a system where lower league clubs in Scotland can purchase tickets online for games instead of paying at the gate. 
I've done a survey which would be a massive help if you could fill out, it won't take long to do.
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KT7DH55
There's a description of how it would work in the survey, but it would essentially work by paying online, getting an eticket emailed which would have a QR code.
Thanks for filling it out if you do [emoji4]

I'm not falling for any of your scams, Frank ;)