The Queen of the South thread

If this was posted last season I wouldn’t have any complaints but Dykes has been much better this season at linking up with Dobbie.

Totally agree with you. I like Lyndon. Works his socks off but lacks that little bit of confidence, guaranteed if fans started encouraging him then we would see a much better, consistent player.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

On 18/07/2017 at 22:14, QoS_1919 said:

That was brutal. We'll finish 2nd bottom if we don't get rid of that pr*ck. 

On 19/07/2017 at 13:00, QoS_1919 said:

The fact East Fife were second bottom when he left and then shot right up the table says it all really. 

When's he contacted to at us? Cant see the board paying any money to get rid of him. 

On 19/07/2017 at 15:37, QoS_1919 said:

And our board thought he was the right candidate for us. East Fife must have thought it was Christmas when he left and their results after showed that. 

1 hour ago, QoS_1919 said:

GN's interview after the game spot on. I don't know why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over his interview.

When and why did your opinion of Naysmith change? 

On 29/09/2017 at 18:24, QoS_1919 said:

I must be in the minority that want our manager to stay! 

Our fans can be really fickle at times.

Your opinion appears to have changed from wanting him out to wanting him to stay. So, are you saying it has changed back again to wanting him out?

Your opinion appears to have changed from wanting him out to wanting him to stay. So, are you saying it has changed back again to wanting him out?

I'd like him to stay now yes. Opinions are aloud to change. I wasn't keen on AJ when he took over but that changed.

Fair enough. So when and why did your opinion change?

Not really sure when and nothing in mind pops out and says thats when it changed but I like alot of things he has to say and that he is giving our youth a chance and has confidence in them. I don't agree with the long ball tactics but I think we'd do well to keep him for next season. Are you keen on him? Or not?

We did have 4 attacking players on though? So I didn't have "a go at a guy." He mentioned we didn't have enough attackers and I pointed out the obvious that we had 4 starting. It wasn't about the players, it was about GN's starting 11 and I said that I thought 4 was enough to start with.
You must read everything aggressively or negatively in your head because all I asked was what Dobbie did.
Once again, there's a difference between having a pop and me saying what I feel.
Well no, I'm not going on just what GN said (which I do believe) but I'm going on what 5 of my pals who I attend the game with said.
You're absolutely terrible for making assumptions on what I've did or what I think.

You bored I take it?
What opinion has change? I said his interview was spot on, just because I didn't like his tactics etc, doesn't mean I have to disagree with everything he says now.
Nice try on being a smart arse though.

No, you're right. You're not aggressive at all [emoji38]

GN's interview after the game spot on. I don't know why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over his interview.

Because he spent more time focussing on Murray being "booed" rather than concentrating on how bad we were and that he completely ballsed it up by tinkering with a line-up that performed very well last week. Again, had you been there you would have seen how poor it was and would probably have been wanting to hear from GN why it was so poor.

I'd like him to stay now yes. Opinions are aloud to change. I wasn't keen on AJ when he took over but that changed.

AJ who made an instant positive impact from day one? What weren't you keen on after watching the utter dross that Gus dished up?

GN in his latest interview is complaining about giving dykes a  hard time as his partner is in labour
Can GN not see what most supporters  see and that is a useless player
Naysmith needs to look at himself before questioning fans.

AJ who made an instant positive impact from day one? What weren't you keen on after watching the utter dross that Gus dished up?

Never meant the instant impact he had, or comparing AJ with Gus. Was before hand I wasn't keen that he was taking charge with such little experience and at the time I wanted someone who was experience but he obviously changed my mind. Was just a general comparison.

5 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Not really sure when and nothing in mind pops out and says thats when it changed but I like alot of things he has to say and that he is giving our youth a chance and has confidence in them. I don't agree with the long ball tactics but I think we'd do well to keep him for next season. Are you keen on him? Or not?

Not sure why you want opinions from the very fans you despise. 

Naysmith needs to look at himself before questioning fans.

Queens fans like to point out everything that is wrong with the team and don’t praise them when they play well. I remember when we were 3-0 up to Falkirk at home earlier in the season and still heard a lot of negativity from so called fans. I think a lot of queens fans need to question themselves before the players or management

2 hours ago, danord said:

Even though I agree that yesterday was poor, I think that getting behind the players is better than always booing them. Even when we are winning matches a lot of fans still moan and boo players. I don’t mind the odd moan or groan but when it goes on for 90 minutes it’s poor

Thank goodness no such thing ever happens then.

Queens fans like to point out everything that is wrong with the team and don’t praise them when they play well. I remember when we were 3-0 up to Falkirk at home earlier in the season and still heard a lot of negativity from so called fans. I think a lot of queens fans need to question themselves before the players or management

It's the ones who have an opinion on something and think everyone should agree with them 100%. No one should think any different to what they're saying. If they don't like GN or Lyndon etc then no queens fans should even think about saying otherwise.

Thank goodness no such thing ever happens then.

Never happens? You must be joking. Every home match I hear fans saying things like ‘coming to palmy is an easy 3 points’ and moaning about the team before the match even starts and when we win they still moan. Can’t win

Never happens? You must be joking. Every home match I hear fans saying things like ‘coming to palmy is an easy 3 points’ and moaning about the team before the match even starts and when we win they still moan. Can’t win

If we win 2-0 then GN tactics were still wrong and we should have won 3-0.
They're never happy.

2 minutes ago, danord said:

Nonsense.

Of course, there's grumbles when things aren't great.  But this picture of relentless booing for 90 minutes bears no relation to reality at all.

Queens would do a lot better if it wasn’t for those pesky fans. First they were to blame for the losses. And now they are to blame for the team performances.