The Queen of the South thread

These sort of things are unavoidabull. I've seen this sort of injury cowntless of times.
I over-herd that he's wanting a mooove away because of all the Bull-ies at the club.
If he does stay I sincerely hope it doesn't affect his Cowordinates and cause him to fumbull the ball all the time.
Hoofeels that these puns have ram their course now?

These sort of things are unavoidabull. I've seen this sort of injury cowntless of times.
I over-herd that he's wanting a mooove away because of all the Bull-ies at the club.
If he does stay I sincerely hope it doesn't affect his Cowordinates and cause him to fumbull the ball all the time.

That's Plenty.jpg

We already give bundles of tickets to schools every week during term time with exactly that offer. We've been doing it for years. Take of them is very low with something like 20 odd at best attending from every couple of hundred given out.

But one of them is still coming after 40 years - and it was the the only game my Dad ever went to[emoji16]

4 hours ago, QoS_1919 said:

What a load o Bullshit.

On 22/02/2018 at 00:30, Sloop John B said:

Once again proof that if a cow ever got the chance, they would eat you and everyone you care about.

698347.gif?b64lines=

Have to say that an incredibly high proportion of the goalkeepers signed  permanently has to have some sort of misfortune.

Colin Scott - Made of paper maché gets displaced by Andy Goram in the only cup final he ever played in, retires early.

Andy Goram - Swoops in, wins trophy, drinks the town dry. 

David Hutton - Career defined by a massive mistake 10 minutes into a cup final.

Ludovic Roy - Gets seriously injured after looking good 

Roddy McKenzie - Gets a stroke of luck by getting offered an extra year by accident, tears his ACL in a testimonial, retires after coming back and playing like someones dad at fives because you were short.

Bryn Halliwell - 'shrugs shoulders.'

Scott Fox - had to play as an amateur, for some reason we preferred David Hutton.

Lee Robinson - Comes in and fails to displace David Hutton and leaves mid season, comes back and stars despite the team getting relegated. Next season he becomes a cup winning cult hero, leaves to go to the arctic circle. Comes back and undoes all his previous good graces by conceding corners, daisy cutters, 40 yard headers. Falls out with Naysmith and leaves whilst being white knighted by his mate on P&B. It doesn't get worse than that really

Jim Atkinson - Doesn't get a break whilst he's here, as soon as he goes a mass injury crisis happens.

Callum Antell - Is so bad that he is now the byword for crap goalkeeping.

Alan Martin - Gets injured, then portly, then has to resemble a marshmallow in a not very flattering pink kit, then forgets how to do the whole goalkeeping thing, gets injured again.

Sam Henderson - Finally gets to go on the bench but is ruled out  the following week through a bovine related mishap.

If anyone has to fill in with some more examples (positive or negative) that would be great but my main take away is that we should only ever sign goalkeepers on loan.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned

John Burridge who signed fairly late in his career for Queens and swings on the crossbar and plays a handful of games...

Jim Butter Fingers......

Willie Cunninghame who lost 6 goals to Killie with Watters scoring 5 of them...

I see in today's papers that ex Queens striker Derek Holmes has taken over as Manager of Junior outfit Wishaw.  The highlight of Homers time at Queens was  probably scoring the "perfect"  hat-trick against Terry Butcher's Inverness Cale Thistle side on their own ground.  ICT had been struggling a bit that season but IIRC went on an unbeaten run after that defeat and got promoted as Champions.