The Queen of the South thread

Falkirk was it not? Pretty sure he'll be in Falkirk before the end of the month.

Aye he's going there as well. I was just going by Alert's info.

With Queens missing their first choice 'keeper and Dobbie expected to be off to Motherwell before next weekend this is a game we really need to be winning comfortably.

Saw Robert Snowgrass coming out of the arena today. Obviously made his way up from London after being told he's free to leave West Ham. At least that will soften the blow of loosing Dobbie

Would be disappointed if true. We're well covered out wide. Unless he's being brought in to play CM. Suppose a 6 month contract wouldn't be too big a risk...

8 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I think, including development loans, it's something daft like 8.

It is just one player over 21 which will be Kane.

You can only name 3 in your 18 man team ?

Is James McFadden still training with Queens ?

Edited by Northfield 53

12 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I think, including development loans, it's something daft like 8.

9 in a season, maximum 8 at once including 4 Development loans at a time. Only one at a time and two in a season can be older than a designated u23 player. 

Limits only apply to domestic loans. You can have as many international loans as you like.

9 in a season, maximum 8 at once including 4 Development loans at a time. Only one at a time and two in a season can be older than a designated u23 player. 
Limits only apply to domestic loans. You can have as many international loans as you like.

So we're signing Messi on loan then? Wow tremendous news.