The Queen of the South thread

On 8 September 2016 at 17:04, Francesc Fabregas said:

Caught the highlights from the weekend's 7-1 win over Stenhousemuir - what's wrong with your stadium announcer? He sounds deranged, screaming like that after every goal. Someone have a word with him.

Do Stenhousemuir not run out to Stone Cold's entrance music?

34 minutes ago, Chupacabra said:

Can barely understand what's said through the tannoy half the time and a fair few times now I've had to endure 90 minutes of static coming from it in the terracing, which does my tits in. 

The terracing is a nightmare, as you say 90 minutes of static or the microphone left on and you hear background noise

The south though.. huge three games coming up,Raith (h) sevco (a) Hibs (h) bring it fucking on

Tough run of fixtures but with the start to the season we have had we should be quietly confident of taken points in the league and progression in the league cup. Exciting times ahead

How far could he climb though. I didn't think it would be this quick his goal scoring. He might have 20 goals plus before the season over and then there is next season as well. Good times indeed

He's got to be looking at getting to a ton, provided that he stays clear of injury. I'd imagine there is a decent chance he'll be with us beyond the 2 seasons as well.

Of course, if he drags us to promotion then he won't score as many a level up.

He's got to be looking at getting to a ton, provided that he stays clear of injury. I'd imagine there is a decent chance he'll be with us beyond the 2 seasons as well.

Of course, if he drags us to promotion then he won't score as many a level up.

If he drags us up with goal and assists then get a statue of him outside main stand.

Like you say avoiding injury he will fly up the top 20 cos a fair few of them are only couple of goals ahead