stone roses

doulikefish

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticketmaster completely crashed, seetickets just stuck you in a queue and eventually hung up.

Ticketmaster was hanging for me also tried gigsandtickets but no luck through that. Good old fashion telephones can't beat them.

I got one for the Friday but don't want to go. On a stag weekend in Manchester. Been 20 us, with all trying to get 4 tickets, we got the required amount. Think maybe a few spare, but get feeling they will be sold at inflated prices. Will attend gig but will bring ipod and listen to mogwai instead :)

What a sadact

For not liking the Stone Roses :lol: And if you believe Ipod comment then I guess you need to get out more :lol:

If you dont like them thats upto you, you dont have to be a whiny wee pisspants about it either enjoy the night out with your mates or dont bother going if you feel so strongly about it.

After typing into the wee code bit on ticketmaster 4 times and waiting in the que only for it to crash, my mate luckily managed to get 4 tickets for the Friday. I thought I'd try and get some for the Sunday and to my surprise I managed to get 4. I'm fucking buzzing. I'm looking to try and get a Saturday one too, got a feeling they might shake up the set list each night so don't want to miss out.

Trying to book accomodation is a nightmare though.

After typing into the wee code bit on ticketmaster 4 times and waiting in the que only for it to crash, my mate luckily managed to get 4 tickets for the Friday. I thought I'd try and get some for the Sunday and to my surprise I managed to get 4. I'm fucking buzzing. I'm looking to try and get a Saturday one too, got a feeling they might shake up the set list each night so don't want to miss out.

Trying to book accomodation is a nightmare though.

Don't count on the set list being vastly different. Big shows like that are driven by backdrop graphics nowadays, and very rarely waver off course.

Anyway, how different could it be? They could probably play most of both albums and the loose singles and still be off in a couple of hours

Don't count on the set list being vastly different. Big shows like that are driven by backdrop graphics nowadays, and very rarely waver off course.

Anyway, how different could it be? They could probably play most of both albums and the loose singles and still be off in a couple of hours

Depends how long they're on stage for and the number of songs they play.

Five songs could last for around 45 minutes, if chosen so who knows.

Guess we'll find out when more details of the gigs are announced, nearer the time.

that'll be the prices being artificially inflated to discourage touting.

just seen an auction for 2 tickets for saturday finish with the high bid of £10 million pounds :lol:

Now, dont get me wrong, I'm prepared to pay over the odds to get myself a couple of tickets but even I couldn't afford that

My mate got me a Saturday ticket including coach travel from Edinburgh for £106. It's over the odds but it should be a good day out.

Doubt we'll get the coach back though, i dinna want to be hanging about in Edinburgh at 4am waiting to get back to Dundee. Probably get a hotel in Manchester and train it home on Sunday.

Anyone that tells you they were good at Glasgow Green is either a) a liar, b) wasn't there or c) both.

The sound was abysmal & the fist half hour was spent hauling cnuts off the floor, that were causing crowd collapses down the front. It was a major letdown & they were totally outclassed by the Charlatans, who played the Mayfair, the night previous.

Whilst their debut album was one of the best of its time, I wouldn't even put them in a top 5 of their peers, live.

Best of luck to those who are going this time, I hope your dreams aren't shattered. But don't say you weren't warned.

Oh, & the fake t-shirts being punted outside, were better than the "official" stuff in.

Archived