stone roses

doulikefish

I don't go to gigs to hear the best sound - if I wanted to hear brilliant sound and production I would just listen to the albums. Going to gigs is all about atmosphere and the possibility that there might be a few surprises thrown in.

Very true. Probably my second favourite band after Oasis so the chance to see them live is something I'm very excited about. I wonder if they'll play stadiums or arenas?

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atmosphere at a Stones gig would be electric no matter how many neds and arseholes would be there.

Not really. I've said it many times before but after 30 mins I was bored watching them.

Any gig is guaranteed to be a horrible nedfest. An expensive one at that.

Surely nobody will be stupid enough to go and watch these old b*****ds play? They were finished years ago. I missed them in their heyday as I was just on the young side for gig, etc. But that was 20 fucking years ago, these c***s should stick to the bookies & pub.

Bit conflicted about this, on one hand Id love to see one of my favourite bands live, on the other it could be shite and as nizzy says a stain on their legacy.

As for the arsehole aspect, the worlds full of arseholes- deal with it!

The way people talk about the oasis gigs, t in the park, coloursfest etc youd think it was the nedpocolypse, Ive never had any hassle at any of these things.

Archived