New Dumbarton kit

That rumour got floated around a lot last year but Supposedly it wasn't true

Not quite true

The strip 'template' is a standard one (same as Airdrie & Clydebank) & the stripe is specially made just for us so a)it takes 6 weeks to manufacture & b)it is significantly more expensive than a standard design. When they were originally ordered there were a limited number produced then a second batch when there was obvious demand for them but afaik the club didn't really make that much money from them

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sonssurrige.jpg

Just a wee comprison!

Unfortunatley we aren't a big enough club/sell enough shirts to beable to pick & choose what kits we want, I think the surridge ones have been pretty decent but pretty much everyone hs been unhappy with them. We're going to have to accept that all we're ever going to have is off the shelf teamwear, the same designs as everyone else, including pub teams! some years it'll be a pale yellow, others almost orange, unfortunatley there isn't much we can do about it. I did look a few months ago at some teamwear sites, these were the best ones I could find...

AdidasAutheno.pngAdidasTabelaII.pngErreaDegas.png

JomaCentrenario.pngNikeDynamic.pngNikeStrikerII.png

Do you use a template?

yep, can't remeber where I got it from though, probably sortitoutsi, doesnt have a huge number of premade ones but I really like the look of it

Presumably because it's an off the shelf kit, the options would have been a)blue b)gold c)red or d)green

Surely another reason to get Surridge punted. I know all we would get from other brands would be off the shelf kits, but surely the design would be better than this pish.

The only Surridge top I've bought is our current away top - I bet I'm not the only one.

Archived