New Dumbarton kit

Surely if they screw up royally again this year then that will be the last time we use them? Its pritty pathetic that we/ sturridge can't organize kits for the start of the season.

Does new kits every year actually bring you in more money? Madrid, Barcelona and even Celtic to and extent don't change there main strip every year, its just advertising that changes

i'd love to see the team use Umbro... and add some thick stripes to the home... just my 2 cents worth... wink.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another couple of cheap under 12 looking efforts. Can't say im a fan of the surridge gear at all, the only thing i've liked is the current away strip but even at that I think it could have been made to look a lot smarter.

We'd be better off goin with Pro Star, cheap looking football strip experts.

What was the deal with them this year? Did they not provide the home kits till about half way through the season or something? Personally hoping this will be our last year with them.

If memory serves me it was the clubs fault that we didn't get the strips until late.

Thats what I heard too, nothing at all to do with Surridge, who are getting the blame!

Maybe why the trust has got involved this year and why we are reading this in April :D

I'd like to see us use Nike, they are quite cheap nowadays and usually decent strips, look wise and quality wise.

Hey Pachy, you like thses new strips!!! enough to buy one ? :lol:

Article on the OS, regarding sponsorship next season, including our new home and away kits for next season.

They are ok looking, nice collar, I like the badge in the centre.

http://www.dumbarton...de=view&id=3471

There's no need to change the strips after one year.

The present away one is brilliant - should be the main kit. This new one is rubbish..

The away top was originally a special limited edition or something like that and I think it cost the club more to make because it wasn't a template that Surridge used. Therefore if that was to be made on a large scale, for the full fan base, then I'm pretty sure we'd have to pay more for it.

The away top was originally a special limited edition or something like that and I think it cost the club more to make because it wasn't a template that Surridge used. Therefore if that was to be made on a large scale, for the full fan base, then I'm pretty sure we'd have to pay more for it.

That rumour got floated around a lot last year but Supposedly it wasn't true

Thats what I heard too, nothing at all to do with Surridge, who are getting the blame!

Maybe why the trust has got involved this year and why we are reading this in April :D

I'd like to see us use Nike, they are quite cheap nowadays and usually decent strips, look wise and quality wise.

Hey Pachy, you like thses new strips!!! enough to buy one ? :lol:

sad.gif yes.

prostar

Nike have shite designs (too plain)

Plain tops are much better. Kit Makers are always trying to come out with these fancy designs and the majority of the time they are shite. Give me an all white strip with a gold band round the middle over any of these shitey designs any day.

Plain tops are much better. Kit Makers are always trying to come out with these fancy designs and the majority of the time they are shite. Give me an all white strip with a gold band round the middle over any of these shitey designs any day.

Completely agree.

I even much prefer the plain template nike kits that Montrose and Stranraer used to use.

Archived