Doctor Who

yoda

18 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

River fucking Song is back, of course she is

The worst part is you know she's not going to die or be pulled into an alternate dimension because she already has been

Seriously? I thought they gave her a proper goodbye with that Capaldi episode. She's done and dusted surely. 

Spoiler

I do have like Alex Kingston though

alex-kingston-hot.jpeg

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Seriously? I thought they gave her a proper goodbye with that Capaldi episode. She's done and dusted surely. 

Hide contents

I do have like Alex Kingston though

alex-kingston-hot.jpeg

I'm still watching the old ones. Ghosty version of her turned up at the Doctor's grave. Harrowing to hear she's still not done. 

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Robot Robin Hood was alright. Thoroughly enjoying him the bank heist. Who could have thought that after skinny, flappy gurny guy and skinny, flappy, big chinned guy that going to angry Scottish guy who hates everything was the perfect choice. Even Clara is almost bearable, but her real life is just pointless. 

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's a very thin line between "aloof, eccentric brilliant alien" and "Sheldon Cooper" and as the episodes go on Capaldi seems less able to fall on the tolerable side of it

Sheldon 2.jpg