Doctor Who

yoda

I thought she was going in the season finale, so I spent the last 10 minutes of the episode waiting for the plot armour to kick in. Did we ever realise how she was in a dalek prison or anything?

Edit: Just realised I deliberately didn't follow that story thread at the time because it made no sense, but it was concluded so that's all good.

Edited by Chupacabra

exactly, never really noticed before but even the end bit they showed a side shot lit from other side and she arched her back

Just in keeping with this train of thought, I would encourage you to seek out this week's edition of "TV and Satellite Week", a farewell cover shot from Jenna, it's definitely one for the bank!!! :ph34r:

E.T.A.

Found it...

large-XTS.jpg

You're welcome!!! :)

Edited by King Kebab

Had no idea Clara was going to be knocked off this week, obviously everyone knew she was going tho and as soon as she had the stupid idea of taking the sentence upon herself you knew that was it for her.

A bit of a humdrum episode really and like most folk i feel she should have gone much earlier - probably when she got blasted in episode 1.

Hopefully get to see a very pissed off Doctor for the next couple of weeks.

I didn't get to watch it live. Then this morning while reading the paper I found out Clara died. Having now watched it, if i hadn't been spoiled, I would of thought the Doctor would come back to save her next week. Rather anti-climatic. With it only being episode 10 i've got to think there will be another appearance.

I do hope they dont bring her back in some dramatic twist so she can walk off into the sunset. If a season or two before it wouldn't surprise me. Probably by some 8 year old singing.

I reckon she will make an appearance in one of the next two episodes(more likely to be the 2nd one)

Doctor will go radge in the next two episodes, then have a vision or something and mellow right down for the start of the next season, probably. I feel like Capaldi deserves to be a lonely Doctor for a while, Tennants time alone was absolutely brilliant and I think Capaldi would be far better being the main focus every week and struggling to cope with things.

A Doctor struggling to make decisions is always better viewing than when he simply ups and sorts things within seconds.

I was watching this with my kids, and when Clara took on the tattoo I mumbled "well, she'll be brown bread soon enough". I knew this was her last episode.

Then comes the emotional bit - where all of you got to feel sad and cried. This was denied to me by my 5 year old daughter asking loudly "When is she turning in to a slice of brown bread?" Wee soul had been sitting, watching, waiting for that to happen.

It wont be the Daleks. I instantly thought the Timelords tbh, no idea why. Suggestions of the Shadow Proclamation excite me.

My brother thinks the symbols on the bracelet that was put on the Doctor were Gallifreyan.