Doctor Who

yoda

David Tennant to reprise the role would be awesome.

<_<

If it is O'Dowd, then they have definitely picked the wrong one from The IT Crowd!!!

It won't be the final Doctor.

The Smith into new Doctor regeneration is the last possible regeneration is it not?

Unless they rewrite the whole history of Doctor Who or come up with some dodgy deus ex machina storyline that is.

Not sure how I feel about Capaldi. Really unsure.

The Smith into new Doctor regeneration is the last possible regeneration is it not?

Unless they rewrite the whole history of Doctor Who or come up with some dodgy deus ex machina storyline that is.

Not sure how I feel about Capaldi. Really unsure.

Bingo.

No chance they would make this the final regeneration, I wouldn't be surprised like the being half human, they just throw in a line dismissing it

How can it take half an hour?! Presumably they'll be asking Stuart Maconie and Ed Byrne who they think it'll be.

You aren't far off. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a503817/doctor-who-peter-davison-bernard-cribbins-to-appear-on-live-show.html

The BBC clearly intends to make us suffer before we get to know who the new Doctor is.

Nah, he'll have one more, although that could change if some of the predictions about William Hurt's character are correct (I bloody hope not anyway). Timelords (and Ladies) can regenerate twelve times so they can have thirteen incarnations. The show has always kind of implied that the regeneration limit is an artificial one put in place by the timelords.

i don't think that it'll be an issue I don't think. The Master ran out of regenerations in the 70s but they gave him a new regeneration cycle when he came back in 2007. Plus, in the five Doctors, the Timelords made it clear that getting more regenerations isn't a big deal. When the time comes I imagine that they'll just address by saying the Doctor got his regeneration limit removed during the timewar. It's a bit of an anti-climax but it's better than dragging it out.

Seeing as people are talking about Doctor Who again, now's as good a time as any to once again highlight my reviews of Who, which are now up to - coincidentally enough - the story with Peter Capaldi in it, The Fires of Pompeii

All the reviews, right here - http://stuartreviewsstuff.wordpress.com/index/

If you like them, give my blog a like on Facebook here

I bet it's not going to be Capaldi! The bookies spent weeks telling us all last time that it was a cert that Patterson Joseph would get the role.

This show has been like pulling teeth so far. Matt Smith's interview was very brief unfortunately.

Well I look f*cking stupid now! :lol:

Edited by captainkev