Doctor Who

yoda

felt this weeks was the best of the series so far, and the only one i've actually enjoyed.

I'm the other way round, when I watched it on Saturday, I wasn't sure how I felt about it and wanted to watch it again, but as the week has gone on, I've realised that I have absolutely no desire to watch it again. Worst of the series for me, and the only one I haven't watched more than once. Methinks we have different expectations from Dr. Who! :lol:

:lol: we clearly do, which is strange because we both loathe the over-thinking and over complications of doctor who and their hardcore fans.

I'm not particularly enjoying the character of Clara who I feel we've seen a million times before already, and I don't think Jenna Louise Coleman's acting has been great, but I'm completely mesmerised by her whenever she's on screen.

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow's episode tbh. The trailer for it just made it look pants to me. The fact Lady Vastra and Jenny are back is massively contributing to my lack of excitement towards this episode. I really could not stand them in A Good Man Goes To War and they were a contributing factor towards my hating of the last christmas special. I'm dismayed that they have somehow become popular tbh.

Anyone who has ever called for them to get a spin-off should receive a lobotomy. With a hammer.

I believe its this years Doctor lite episode tomorrow so you may want to hide behind the sofa.

I believe its this years Doctor lite episode tomorrow so you may want to hide behind the sofa.

The Doctor-lite episodes have on the whole been quite good I feel. Turn Left is magnificent and although I don't love it as much as everyone else does, Blink is pretty fantastic. I'm even one of those strange people who really likes Love and Monsters too. But if the trailers are anything to go by then this could be a bit of a miss.

I've been wrong in this regard before though. I thought Utopia and The Waters of Mars looked arse in their trailers and their two of my all time favourite episodes of Doctor Who.

The Doctor-lite episodes have on the whole been quite good I feel. Turn Left is magnificent and although I don't love it as much as everyone else does, Blink is pretty fantastic. I'm even one of those strange people who really likes Love and Monsters too. But if the trailers are anything to go by then this could be a bit of a miss.

I've been wrong in this regard before though. I thought Utopia and The Waters of Mars looked arse in their trailers and their two of my all time favourite episodes of Doctor Who.

Turn Left and Blink are without doubt in the top 5 Dr Who episodes ever. I love Clara as a companion; one of the best ever. The news that Rose is returning for the 50 special makes me want to vomit. She was total and utter crap and, having been exiled to another dimension, should have stayed there.

Really thought i was going to hate that, and during it i felt like i was hating it, but after it finished i realised that i hadn't hated it.

Put it down to some timey wimey nonsense.

I thought it was shit (other than the winning combo of Clara and Jenny) but I can accept that it was aimed at the younger audience.

I agree

I thought I was very poor tonight.

Didn't think the sontarans were in that episode.....

The evil creature last night was a bit pathetic me thought.

It reminded me of the creature from the Tom Baker (!) era in the 70's that was really just a maggot filmed in close up to make it look big and scary.

It was all a bit Carry On Screaming at times. The BBC still does period drama very well and that was a good example of it.