Doctor Who

yoda

Hmm o think we had all guesses anyway. Still a good ending I think an certainly leaves questions for the remainder of the series.

What? Amy is Rivers mum is she not?

Yes, but not The Doctors grandmother. "If" River is the Doctors wife in the future that would mean Amy is his step mum.

oh Doctor snogging a mum & banging her daughter, that is the stuff legends are made from ;)

ok before I tweet the moff and look an utter tit, perhaps we can resolve this ourselves;

at a soiree this evening which featured watching this episode a great point was raised.

firstly can we agree the flesh became human in the tardis?

secondly flesh amy has been in the tardis for a longish time?

therefore, why did flesh amy not become human?

I wondered that last week. Not two minutes after telling the gangers that they were human now just cos the TARDIS said so, he goes and "kills" the flesh Amy.

To be honest, I didn't think tonight's episode was that great. They made a big song and dance about him assembling his group to get Amy back and it was all a bit of a let down.

And don't cock tease us with a big massive fleet of Cybermen and not use them (I realise a bit like the Daleks that they're over used, but I always liked the Cybermen stories)

Edit: and the Nazgul rip off Headless Monks were shit too

Edited by KnightswoodBear

ok before I tweet the moff and look an utter tit, perhaps we can resolve this ourselves;

at a soiree this evening which featured watching this episode a great point was raised.

firstly can we agree the flesh became human in the tardis?

secondly flesh amy has been in the tardis for a longish time?

therefore, why did flesh amy not become human?

Because it wasn't really alive. The explanation I read was that it was just a ganger like the one which melted earlier in the episode, it was still being controlled and hadn't, for the lack of a better word, evolved as the others did.

The Doctor did confirm Amy was flesh before The impossible astronaut.

And they believed she got up the duff on her honeymoon, which was right after the final esposide last year.

Keeping in mind it's only a mid season break, so we might find out a lot more details.

Still more to know about the silence, and also the "Tardis" someone attempted to build above Craigs flat.

And of course that Skelton hand holding the Sonic at the end of the credits.