Doctor Who

yoda

I can't remember the first episode very well, but I don't see where she would have got "swapped"?

My fiancee reckons it's when she went to the bathroom in the White House and met the Silent (the one who killed Joy).

My fiancee reckons it's when she went to the bathroom in the White House and met the Silent (the one who killed Joy).

when she was kidnapped by the Silence, didnt they say she had been there for "days" and not only minutes as she thought? :blink::huh:

Forgot to add aswell remember during TIA

River goes back down into the tunnel under the warehouse for a second time (having forgotten there's a lot of the silence there)Rory follows her.

When he gets to the bottom of the ladder and goes to join River, she's hunched over, and when he asked if she's ok (he's a nurse y'know!) River, a bit weakly and out of breath, just says "yes, just feeling a little sick", echoing Amy earlier in the esp

Got a feeling we are in for a lot more than 1 surprise this season.

Might also find out who attempted to build another Tardis from last season.....

:ph34r:

They said on Confidential that she was taken before The Impossible Astronaut, so perhaps as far back as The Eleventh Hour or the Angel episodes? There is a few unexplained things from Flesh and Stone that was never resolved.

I also think the Ganger Doctor will be back. The line the Doctor mentioned about 'flesh stabilising' surely can't be a throwaway one. Perhaps he dies and the Ganger replaces him in the diner?

Also, if Amy was telling the 'Ganger' about his death then the Doctor knew the entire time that he was heading for his death, so he has definitely prepared a plan!

The Doctor gave them bunk beds. ;)

what if he wanted the illusion of dying and needed something which wouldn't really die....;)

when she was kidnapped by the Silence, didnt they say she had been there for "days" and not only minutes as she thought? :blink::huh:

That was what I thought, but my fiancee reckons that by the time she's kidnapped by the Silence in episode 2 she's already a ganger, and her ganger is killed (leaving behind the hand transponder thing for the rest of them to find).

Thus, when she wakes up a prisoner of the Silence, that is a 'new' ganger, and that's why her memory's hazy, because she hasn't formed a full link yet and doesn't have all her memories.

Just watched that episode. Fucking. Wow.

I reckon Amy had to have been switched at the very least at some point after she told the Doctor she was pregnant, which may rule out what Gaz's fiancée has proposed.

What seems to have been glossed over is that Amy spilled the beans about the "Doctor" being killed to the "real" "Doctor" by accident. I can't help but wonder if the "Doctor" we saw die at the start of the series is in fact the stabilised ganger (that would go a long way to explaining why it was so comfortable with being killed. Alternatively it could be that it was the actual Doctor that was killed, but that he was only content to do so once he was certain his ganger had fully and irreversibly transformed into him. We don't actually see the destruction of the ganger (or at least didn't) in this episode so it leaves several options open.

Edited by Ad Lib

Really not sure what is going to be coming next, So much has already happend this season, and still unanswered questions from the last!

Dont know if anyone noticed in the new trailer the soilders we see have the same emblem as the clericrs from "The Time of Angels / Flesh And Stone" and we found out River was in prison for killing a man when Octavian tell him

"She killed a man. A good man. A hero to many"

And the title of the next episode - A good man goes to war 8)

Of course i could just be seeing things that are not there

Well the "good man" is clearly Rory and not The Doctor.

There's only two times I can imagine Amy's being kidnapped at and that's during Flesh and Stone (the Clerics reappearance, River being involved in this and the 'only water in the forest is a river' line) or Day of the Moon in the room when she has been missing for much longer than a few minutes as she first thought. Also, the marks on her face reappear which suggests the device to record memories had been removed in that instance and it's unclear who removed it. Perhaps it was removed and left in the room as a decoy?

I personally think it's the first time I mentioned but I don't know for sure. Whatever it is, credit to Moffat for creating a brilliantly complex mystery. I love these sort of things in a television program when they're properly resolved. laugh.gif

@Steven_Moffat on twitter

For all of you who keep on, yes, you will find out who River is tomorrow. Thing is though - was that what you were REALLY asking?

web • 03/06/2011 19:24

Eh?? :huh:

It's what happens when they try to break into USA. Yanks can't follow a show for 13 flipping episodes without a break :(

Or nae fecker watches TV in the summer?