Horrific club photos

I think the one on the left works in the Cathouse, she certainly looks familiar. The one of the right is an actual monster. I'm genuinely not sure if it's a gargantuan female or a cross dressing man. Either way, someone got smacked around with the ugly stick more than one should. Natural selection should get to work in removing it from the gene pool.

564999_351287364909647_179998055371913_978327_593293550_n.jpg

You'd need a couple of silver bullets to fend off these fuckers

Ha! I know the guy on the right, used to fire into a girl I know. Complete w**k.

Edited by Dyzem

Ha! I know the guy on the right, used to fire into a girl I know. Complete w**k.

There is no way either one of them has successfully fired into a girl. If that were to happen it would cause a rip in the space time contiuum and the end of the world.

Always a good night out in Kirkoddie!!!

Here's some Lang Toun Mutants for your delectation!!!

Sat-17th-+-susan-outdoor_180312_3627.jpg

|They may actually be filming a Dr.Who episode here as it looks like David Tennant is being attacked by them here!!!

Sat-17th-+-susan-outdoor_180312_3619.jpg

Always a good night out in Kirkoddie!!!

Here's some Lang Toun Mutants for your delectation!!!

Sat-17th-+-susan-outdoor_180312_3627.jpg

|They may actually be filming a Dr.Who episode here as it looks like David Tennant is being attacked by them here!!!

Good to see the GB Paralympic Team getting together for a good old fashioned bonding session.

Could Fat Sams on the bottom left be the title of the picture rather than the name of the club

Aye. I fingered all them on the dance floor on Friday. Happy days for all involved.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that if she came up to you choking for it on a night out you would say no?

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Neither of them are too horrible. There's better out there for sure though.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that if she came up to you choking for it on a night out you would say no?

I wouldn't say no, but I would definitely be double bagging for either of them.