Horrific club photos

Sigh. Firstly, what I thought(and that's the key word that everyone seems to ignore) I did is in no way comparable to that. Secondly, have you middle-aged men not enhanced your P&B reputation enough by talking about myself and this total non-event? You 3(Pheonix, Zen Archer and yourself) mention it every day in attempts to get green dots. Are you rely this reliant on internet forum approval? Give it a rest. dry.gif

I think it's been three times in a year, but you've drawn me out.

I accept that you never pished yourself, so you must have accidentally spilled this instead.

post-31698-0-21579800-1328742257_thumb.p

Sigh. Firstly, what I thought(and that's the key word that everyone seems to ignore) I did is in no way comparable to that. Secondly, have you middle-aged men not enhanced your P&B reputation enough by talking about myself and this total non-event? You 3(Pheonix, Zen Archer and yourself) mention it every day in attempts to get green dots. Are you rely this reliant on internet forum approval? Give it a rest. dry.gif

I'd have more respect for you if you just admitted that you pished your pants.

We've all been there, man!

When we were toddlers.

This appeared on my Facebook newsfeed today

That isn't fake tan, that's creosote.