Horrific club photos

There's yer boy Pogen again, absolutely obsessed with bringing 'nonce Andrew' into every conversation. 

Every conversation ? [emoji23]
You are obviously lacking in mallum.
As I’ve already told you during one of your previous stalking episodes, fück off back to your People’s Friend.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Every conversation ? emoji23.png
You are obviously lacking in mallum.
As I’ve already told you during one of your previous stalking episodes, fück off back to your People’s Friend.

It's hardly stalking considering you're writing it all over the forum - as you say has already been pointed out. 

11 hours ago, Dele said:

There's yer boy Pogen again, absolutely obsessed with bringing 'nonce Andrew' into every conversation. 

Still hurting from the OF defeat Deeboy?

Wouldn't start pulling folk up after a racism/homophobia ban & then paying platinum membership.

1 minute ago, Slenderman said:

You were banned Deeboy. These are facts.

I must admit I was surprised to see you quote me so aggressively. You must have got bored of me not replying to your 'mate' quotes and replies over the past wee while. 

Are you feeling a bit unloved wee man? 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I must admit I was surprised to see you quote me so aggressively. You must have got bored of me not replying to your 'mate' quotes and replies over the past wee while. 

Are you feeling a bit unloved wee man? 

Still not denying your racism & homophobia.

Not bored with you Deeboy. Just curious why you would skulk back here after a ban & start digging folk up.

1 minute ago, Slenderman said:

Still not denying your racism & homophobia.

You've been asked - nigh on double figures - to post proof. The fact you continue to fail to do so yet flip from calling me mate and trying to be forum BF's to then calling me a racist homophobe is alarming. Are you OK? Do you need to talk over PM? 

If you can post evidence of either racism or homophobia - even ask a mod - then do so. If not, please refrain from calling my character into question or I shall have to report your harassing behaviour to the moderating team. 

Thank you. 

24 minutes ago, Dele said:

You've been asked - nigh on double figures - to post proof. The fact you continue to fail to do so yet flip from calling me mate and trying to be forum BF's to then calling me a racist homophobe is alarming. Are you OK? Do you need to talk over PM? 

If you can post evidence of either racism or homophobia - even ask a mod - then do so. If not, please refrain from calling my character into question or I shall have to report your harassing behaviour to the moderating team. 

Thank you. 

You were banned by mods for racism/homophobia.

Like I said Deeboy. These are facts.

Mods deleted the posts you made.

3 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

You were banned by mods for racism/homophobia.

Like I said Deeboy. These are facts..

The Deeboy account was banned because I kept reminding a certain poster of the exceptionally creepy behaviour they put another poster under. 

It had received not a single warning point for racism, nor homophobia. 

Seems like your facts aren't facts and you are  just in fact, like has been pointed out numerous times, a complete fucking oddball. 

Unlucky wee Slendy. Off you pop.