Horrific club photos

What's the boy aw boot with half that beard in that St Andrews Uni photo?

Anyone ever been out out in St Andrews by the way? Any decent seeing as it's a student toon? Or totally shite?

Go out there maybe a few times a year when we fancy a change from Dundee. St Andrews doesn't have much of a late nightlife, just one or two pubs that stay open later. There are a few decent pubs in the town though and good places to eat.

In between student terms it can be a bit of a ghost town, but at all other times people looking like those in the pics above are a familiar sight.

Are you wearing dress shoes with a parka?!

And what in the fucking hell is your mate wearing? A gilet? With a hoodie? With the sleeve rolled up but a long sleeve shirt left down?

What the fùck is going on, man.

I had just finished work!

Haha he had just finished work as well but yeah I'm not a fan of gilets myself.

Understand Jamama was just out after work but what's with the bodywarmers and jumpers? Surely just a shirt and jeans is sufficient no?!! Haha

The wind that rattles around the streets of Perth when its cold is utterly horrendous tbf, drops the temperature

Danny Swanson went out the night before a match? The Loft is a total dive, so he undoubtedly felt right at home there.

Nah its the wrong date on the photo, it was the Saturday they were out.