Horrific club photos

I think everyone knows you are a midget because you tell them quite a lot, at least that's the short of it I think.

Anyways enough of that top bantz.

Feel free to use any of my physical attributes in your response; 6'2, 14st, ginger (that's a good one to start with), pretty fugly and I talk in a pitch similar to a 8 year old girl.

This argument has become a bit too civilised now. It's lacking any genuine animosity. We should be making fun of each other, not being self-deprecating in front of a forum of strangers. I choose not to mock your physical attributes at this stage in time. All the best to you, friend.

This argument has become a bit too civilised now. It's lacking any genuine animosity. We should be making fun of each other, not being self-deprecating in front of a forum of strangers. I choose not to mock your physical attributes at this stage in time. All the best to you, friend.

Haha superb

Are you being passive aggressive to me?

I can't really tell :(

Are you being passive aggressive to me?

I can't really tell :(

That was certainly not the intention, but it's quite satisfying to see that I've got right into your head. Don't be afraid of me, friend. Not today anyway. But bear in mind that I might change my mind in the future. It could happen at any time, but more likely when you're all by yourself on a narrow, dark, deserted street. You'll slowly become aware of a dangerous, threatening atmosphere in the air. And then, before you even have time to blink... BANG. I'll jump in front of you and say something witty about your physical appearance. And then I'll probably run away.

Indeed. After the utter pelters dished out it was almost a certainty he was going to turn out to actually be alright. Well, he posted on here in a fairly civilised manner anyway.

So probably still a silly 'tached, chintastic thundercunt.

I have to say "hipstering off his tits" is one of many highlights of the last few pages for me.

The time in question was a long time ago, there are many people who disagree with my lifestyle but I promise you that a Lady will never be treated as this comment would suggest from me!

xxx

Hating someones "lifestyle" so much that they make accusations that they threaten women with violence still seems very far fetched. What exactly is your side of the story? To quote a certain infamous former poster, "be very specific".

The time in question was a long time ago, there are many people who disagree with my lifestyle but I promise you that a Lady will never be treated as this comment would suggest from me!

xxx

Sexist confirmed.

Arabian Knight: have the last laugh by going into his barbers, getting a haircut and walking out without paying.

#thuglife

I was going to nip in this morning but the lazy b*****d was shut.

Go tomorrow then. And say "Look, I'm not happy with the style, the cut or anything about it", then when he says, "You don't like your hair?", reply "No, I mean your mouser!" and run away giggling.

Go tomorrow then. And say "Look, I'm not happy with the style, the cut or anything about it", then when he says, "You don't like your hair?", reply "No, I mean your mouser!" and run away giggling.

:lol:

Brilliant.

I was just considering going in to deck the lying shitebag tbh.

Insert "we got a bad ass here" meme.