Horrific club photos

Not sure what to make of this tbh. It would be more offensive if you's hadn't followed it up by giving each other greenies though, verging on slightly homo-erotic that.

Regardless I like Eugenes care free approach to all this, a lesser man wouldn't have shown up or would've lost it, he seems to have simply embraced the whole thing and finds it funny. Find it hard not to like someone like that tbh

post-30743-1424388161455_thumb.jpg

I can tell you for certain I would never treat a lady in any circumstance in this manner!

Haterz gonna hate! :)

xxx

I'm just on so I'm just catching up with the thread but not only are you a ducking disgrace of a human being but you are a lying wee fuckwit and all.

So you are categorically denying that you and your pal that was doing the live drumming at the Underground didnt give Brogan loads of hassle and threaten to punch her no?

Pretty sure I can provide witnesses and if I could be bothered trawling through posts on Facebook screen shots as well you lying wee toad.

Its prety interesting what people will try and get away with.

I'm just on so I'm just catching up with the thread but not only are you a ducking disgrace of a human being but you are a lying wee fuckwit and all.

So you are categorically denying that you and your pal that was doing the live drumming at the Underground didnt give Brogan loads of hassle and threaten to punch her no?

Pretty sure I can provide witnesses and if I could be bothered trawling through posts on Facebook screen shots as well you lying wee toad.

Its prety interesting what people will try and get away with.

Can't wait to see Eugene reply to this. I'm pretty sure he won't be saying peace and love anymore!

You're getting out-memed here.

The day I bother finding a meme to respond to the chuckle brothers one or the Kolo Toure one is the day I give up on the Internet, I've seen them more times this week than I dare think about.

I'm #TeamEugene all the way. For a start, he's the first ever P&B poster to earn the title of 'box-office' after just one post. Secondly, he has come onto this thread and dealt with the insults in a classy manner. Does he give one f**k? No, he doesn't. Welcome to Pie And Bovril.

And you are a wee (operative word) fanny and all!

Xxxx