Horrific club photos

My opinion of Eugene has completely changed over the past 24 hours. Absolutely top bloke

Yeah, I posted the original picture and actually felt a wee bit guilty about it when I saw the slagging he was getting, especially when I realised that I'd spoken to him a couple of times when he worked in Private Eyes. It felt like I'd created a monster so I'm feeling slightly relieved that it's worked out okay.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

So who's going to start a 'tidy birds in club photos' thread so we can start trying to lure them across here too?

This thread will eventually be remembered as the time when the P&B faithful scoured hundreds of nightclub pictures before pooling resources to persuade a moustachioed man to sign up. Opportunity missed, IMO.

He seems more of a tediouscunt than a thundercunt....

BoredomGuy luvs TediousCunt.

Not sure what to make of this tbh. It would be more offensive if you's hadn't followed it up by giving each other greenies though, verging on slightly homo-erotic that.

Regardless I like Eugenes care free approach to all this, a lesser man wouldn't have shown up or would've lost it, he seems to have simply embraced the whole thing and finds it funny. Find it hard not to like someone like that tbh

Edited by RandomGuy.