Horrific club photos

The Hive is a fucking stench pit.

Whilst that's true, I seem to end up there far too often now. See last night as an example. The one positive it has, is that I'll always find someone I know in there, or someone I haven't seen in ages. Plus my 5 drink round only came to £5.60, so that's on it's side as well as it's free entry.

Hang on am I really defending the Hive. :lol:

Whilst that's true, I seem to end up there far too often now. See last night as an example. The one positive it has, is that I'll always find someone I know in there, or someone I haven't seen in ages. Plus my 5 drink round only came to £5.60, so that's on it's side as well as it's free entry.

The wee grungey/goth bar just down from it is even worse. :wacko:

you have actually made it sound really good :lol: never been but only heard negative reviews of the place. cant be any worse than campus though

What is with the current trend of growing facial hair that makes you look like a total fanny?

Literally in some cases.

They look like refugees from an inbred hillbilly tribe in The Appalachians! IMO