Horrific club photos

Dundee, the city that keeps on giving.

image.jpg

Not sure what the guy in the blue t-shirt is up to here

image.jpg

Ah shit, two of the guys on here are very good friends of mine including the girl getting slated. Im sure ive told her hubby (one on the other end) about this thread before. Just hope hes forgotten about it :0

Ah shit, two of the guys on here are very good friends of mine including the girl getting slated. Im sure ive told her hubby (one on the other end) about this thread before. Just hope hes forgotten about it :0

Twinkle, She's not getting slated. It's just internet waffle. Tell the hubby he's a very lucky man. :)

Twinkle, She's not getting slated. It's just internet waffle. Tell the hubby he's a very lucky man. :)

Im saying f**k all to either of them :lol:

Im just grateful my coupon has avoided this gallery of grot

Don't blame yourself man. He's no oil painting, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Just how "good" a friend is the guy in the blue shirt?

I'm actually very good mates with the guy receiving the hand job, although it wasn't me giving it to him this time before anyone says it

I'm actually very good mates with the guy receiving the hand job, although it wasn't me giving it to him this time before anyone says it

Well tell him to start enjoying his public tugs.

He looks far too uptight in that photie.

(Maybe it's because the blonde behind him is saying "This Little Piggy went to wanky" though.....)