Horrific club photos

545196_512784445421993_1940759001_n.jpg

Sometimes I'm a bit unsure about mocking people, who none of us know anything about, mercilessly for their appearance on this thread, but someone needs to link the guy on the left to it to let him know that I, a complete stranger on the internet hiding behind a username, thinks he looks like the very dictionary definition of 'utter c**t'.

I mean, the tan, the eyebrow lines, the earrings, the snood, the superman belt, the rolled up jeans and the baffies - utter c**t from head to toe.

Guy on the right's trainers look fucking ridiculous too. If you want to buy footwear like that, you should be sterilized first.

Sometimes I'm a bit unsure about mocking people, who none of us know anything about, mercilessly for their appearance on this thread, but someone needs to link the guy on the left to it to let him know that I, a complete stranger on the internet hiding behind a username, thinks he looks like the very dictionary definition of 'utter c**t'.

I mean, the tan, the eyebrow lines, the earrings, the snood, the superman belt, the rolled up jeans and the baffies - utter c**t from head to toe.

Guy on the right's trainers look fucking ridiculous too. If you want to buy footwear like that, you should be sterilized first.

I agree the guy on the left is a complete donut, but lay off the guy on the right's shoes. They're just thirsty.

Non-judgemental to complete bitch in the space of one post.

Good work fella, welcome to the club.