Horrific club photos

WTF is going on with her eyebrows? Clown school candidate. :blink:

:D I was wondering how long it would be before someone I knew popped up in one of these loft pictures.

Shes actually a lovely girl, and better looking than that picture would suggest, but she does get a fair bit of stick about those eyebrows!

:D I was wondering how long it would be before someone I knew popped up in one of these loft pictures.

Shes actually a lovely girl, and better looking than that picture would suggest, but she does get a fair bit of stick about those eyebrows!

I think she looks fine in that picture.

This one is slightly different to the majority in this thread but is certainly a "horrific club photo".

384176_417881268266110_455968958_n.jpg

I think she looks fine in that picture.

This one is slightly different to the majority in this thread but is certainly a "horrific club photo".

384176_417881268266110_455968958_n.jpg

The very fact they have to state who exactly Sara McLean (Big Brother) is means they shouldn't be advertising her appearing -_-

Just been looking through the Loft Nightclub photos. There's too many to pick from. I really do wonder whether it has always been this bad or my eyes have been well and truly opened since I started going to other clubs. Sickening scenes. I wouldn't be happy about setting foot in there again after the latest batch, even come the christmas/summer when everyone is back from uni.

Get to f**k with that chat.

20th December = date for your diary. Reason = Loft Nightclub.

Get to f**k with that chat.

20th December = date for your diary. Reason = Loft Nightclub.

The Lofts awesome, was there on Saturday night with big Stevie Lomas just in front. Turned away and when I turned back he'd managed to skip the queue being replaced by some mental who whipped his knob oot haha the irony wasn't lost on me