Horrific club photos

I look through the City Falkirk album every week to have a look to see if there's anyone I know/if there are some tidies out/see what's happening and this week's was one of the worst I've seen. 258 pictures and there are about 10-20 that would be out of place in this thread. Knock yourselves out: http://www.facebook....11147221&type=3

Edited by Marshmallo

I look through the City Falkirk album every week to have a look to see if there's anyone I know/if there are some tidies out/see what's happening and this week's was one of the worst I've seen. 258 pictures and there are about 10-20 that would be out of place in this thread. Knock yourselves out: http://www.facebook....11147221&type=3

Good to see Tom Jones back in work as a Nightclub Bouncer in Falkirk, the man is too talented to be unemployed.

HUH!

487551_10151476755477222_1784809768_n.jpg

This girl goes to the same gym as me.

Strangely, she wears less makeup to go out than she wears to work out.

Edited by Boghead ranter

Just been looking through the Loft Nightclub photos. There's too many to pick from. I really do wonder whether it has always been this bad or my eyes have been well and truly opened since I started going to other clubs. Sickening scenes. I wouldn't be happy about setting foot in there again after the latest batch, even come the christmas/summer when everyone is back from uni.

WTF is going on with her eyebrows? Clown school candidate. :blink:

If I pulled her and spent the night with her I'd find it hard not to wait till she fell asleep, take a Biro and draw a wee man on a motorbike performing a daredevil stunt off one of those eyebrow ramps. I'd probably add a wee speech bubble that allowed the wee man to declare "YAAAAASSSSS!" or something equally indicative of his exhilaration. Then I'd put the pen down and play with her boobs as she slept.

Hello, ladies.