Horrific club photos

With regard to this Electric Scarecrow character, I read a story about him on a Glasgow-based clubbing forum a couple of years ago.

A guy posted that he was out on the lash with a few mates when they spotted ES. With a mind to learning about him and having a laugh they invited him to join them, drinks gratis. ES took them up on the offer.

Initial impressions were that the boy was sound, harmless in his eccentricity, but had at some point flipped his dial. While he was sharp and articulate he spouted some heavy duty spaced out chat. Good company though.

Hours later the boys procured some coke and pills, and they all got wired in. As the guy and his mates started talking drugged-up shite closer to ES's level, ES went the other way: the more fucked up he got, the more sensible, more "normal", he became. He told them about his past. ES comes from an affluent, middle class family and upbringing. He was totally straight-peg most of days until some kind of "f**k it" moment caused by parental issues (which remained undisclosed but the impression was they were heavy) saw him "flip the switch" on purpose and become the zany, apparent nutball Glasgow punters are familiar with. The boy turned his back on what he knew as normality in favour of turning the crazy hoses on full blast, and a transition in how he lived his life took place.

The guy who told the story said it was all a bit strange. ES left them to it and they were all more freaked out by the boy with his guard down and out of character than being the Electric Scarecrow. How blurred his lines really are, the guy couldn't say. Should he ever really lose his shit and embrace violence it's likely to take Batman to stop the c**t.

It was an interesting perspective. The forum on which I read this is now defunct, so no links I'm afraid.

The "Orange Tango Appreciation Society"'s quarterly night on the lash at Fat Sams DundeeAyuZDVCCUAAKmgy.jpg

What a bunch of fannies. The boy in the middle with the low cut top on deserves a fucking hiding.

Who...

FWIW the burd has been pretty much identified on FB.

Just out of interest, do you have her initials? She looks very much like a girl I was seeing a couple of years ago, and to be honest it wouldnt surprise me if a few pictures like that popped up with me in them. She was one of those types who got turned on by the risk of getting caught. Was absolute murder and a massive turn on at the same time!

What a bunch of fannies. The boy in the middle with the low cut top on deserves a fucking hiding.

Just the one of them? Looks like they have smeard shit on their faces. :ph34r: