Horrific club photos

I went to school with "far right". Considering telling her about her appearance on this but wouldnt know how to word it considering the thread title...

word it like- a picture of you has been put up on pie and bovril and there is a bunch of perverts drooling over it. I like them would love to pull your breeks doon and fire the boaby right up you. so hows about it hen.

this probably wont work. it never doessad.gif

word it like- a picture of you has been put up on pie and bovril and there is a bunch of perverts drooling over it. I like them would love to pull your breeks doon and fire the boaby right up you. so hows about it hen.

this probably wont work. it never doessad.gif

Delete that post before you link the lassie up to this thread. You too, Knightswood, you vile f**k. I won't claim to know that much about women, but they definitely don't like Rangers fans pissing in their lug or being called "hen". The ones that do are generally more bother than they're worth.

Mysterious creatures, woman.

Delete that post before you link the lassie up to this thread. You too, Knightswood, you vile f**k. I won't claim to know that much about women, but they definitely don't like Rangers fans pissing in their lug or being called "hen". The ones that do are generally more bother than they're worth.

Aye, but Knightswood was talking about her pishing in his ear. She's probably well up for that. You know what these dirties are like.

When you're at it, tell her that KnightswoodBear not only says "Hiya!" but that she can pish in my ear if she wants.

Aye, but Knightswood was talking about her pishing in his ear. She's probably well up for that. You know what these dirties are like.

Knightswood really wants his highlights touched up and cannie afford the bleach.

Pish in her ear???

Fucks wrong wi you man?

Pish in her ear???

Fucks wrong wi you man?

Sorry, chief, it seems I misread your post there. :D

My point still stands though. Oh lordy, how my point still stands. While there's every chance jm1 might be right, these are shameful scenes, Knightswood. Shameful scenes.

May Tommy Coyne have mercy on our souls.

For some reason this doesn't strike me as sexual.

Just think someone's about to get powerbombed.

:lol:

Tacheman's just out of camera shot standing on a hastily erected top turnbuckle, naked, with a hastily erected penis. Once the boy slams the lassie to the floor she'll be penetrated from a great height and impregnated by the three count. Tacheman's entrance music - 2LiveCrew's 'Face Down, Ass Up' - comes back on and he swaggers off to the bar for a well deserved pint of whatever's cheap.

:lol:

Tacheman's just out of camera shot standing on a hastily erected top turnbuckle, naked, with a hastily erected penis. Once the boy slams the lassie to the floor she'll be penetrated from a great height and impregnated by the three count. Tacheman's entrance music - 2LiveCrew's 'Face Down, Ass Up' - comes back on and he swaggers off to the bar for a well deserved pint of whatever's cheap.

Love it :)

Who say's wrestling is fixed? ;)

Edited by ffcsam

Who say's wrestling is fixed? ;)

Cynics, spoilsports and the kind of people who claimed they saw the 'man behind the curtain' revelation in The Wizard of Oz coming. Nae c**t saw that coming, Sammy, it was a heavy and most unexpected twist in the tale. Between that dramatic plot turn, the yet-to-be-bettered midget choreography and the unspeakable terror that is a squadron of winged fucking monkeys coming over the horizon, it remains one of the greatest moments in cinematic history.