Horrific club photos

Some of the birds are class but the hairstyles of 90% of the guys are hilarious :lol:

ive probably opened a can of worms for myself cuz used to go every friday

but its so fuckin funny on the metal floor, you get some right freaks

like we found a dude all done up like napoleon STANDING ON HIS OWN just looking at other people dancing haha

wish i could find a picture of him :(

ive probably opened a can of worms for myself cuz used to go every friday

but its so fuckin funny on the metal floor, you get some right freaks

like we found a dude all done up like napoleon STANDING ON HIS OWN just looking at other people dancing haha

wish i could find a picture of him :(

Far and away the best was the bloke with the metal thing from the Matrix implanted on the back of his neck. Fucking hilarious.

you used to get some right freaks in the art school. the best i remember seeing was a guy in a tweed waistcoat and suit where the trousers were short enough to reveal bright blue socks. naturally, this look was garnished with pishy brown shoes and round spectacles.

Fatsams nightclub and liquid envy are truly the worst nightclubs i have ever patroned. Tinks at every corner, arsehole bouncers, overpriced drinks, people shitting themselves in toilets, toilets like the ones out of trainspotting, the complaints go on..

Aye. Without fail, every time I'm in Liquid at least one of the toilets are taped up due to some horror show having taken place inside.

Fat Sams is the worst but, at least in Liquid it is bright enough to see the proper munters and take action. Fat Sams is darker than Lee Wilkie's soul.

Aye. Without fail, every time I'm in Liquid at least one of the toilets are taped up due to some horror show having taken place inside.

Fat Sams is the worst but, at least in Liquid it is bright enough to see the proper munters and take action. Fat Sams is darker than Lee Wilkie's soul.

Imaginary thumbs up.

you used to get some right freaks in the art school. the best i remember seeing was a guy in a tweed waistcoat and suit where the trousers were short enough to reveal bright blue socks. naturally, this look was garnished with pishy brown shoes and round spectacles.

I mind him, bit of the Austin powers about him aye?

If it is the same guy, I went to view a room in a flat share years ago in elderslie street. From the outside first impressions were good, smart looking close, decent area etc. Rings the buzzer to get in & who answers the door but yer man Austin. Needless to say the viewing didn't take very long. The hoose was like one of those creepy old person's gaffs, where they have went mental & start collecting newspapers & keeping their toilet in ginger bottles.

23438_110881728922388_100000016837058_276346_2911659_n.jpg

Is it just me that wouldn't think twice about riding the one in the middle like Seabiscuit?

As for the other two, the one on the right looks like a bloke in my school who played rugby and baked Spud is absolutely terrifying. :o

I love this thread for two reasons. 1) I've feel extremely attractive reading it (as I think we all do), and B) thanks to this thread I've seen what I think is the most brilliant photo of all time, which is this:

hot-girl-ugly-guy-300x225.jpg

:lol:

This "club" had to be somewhere like Seventh Heaven, surely to god?