Horrific club photos

My son sent him a link via Facebook to this thread and he had a wee laugh at your comment :lol:

Just don't pass on my address. Although I'm fairly certain he'd need to be invited in before being able to cross the threshold.

I'm sure he's a great guy :P

Just don't pass on my address. Although I'm fairly certain he'd need to be invited in before being able to cross the threshold.

Not true. He could still come in uninvited, but he would be more vulnerable. He would need to be invited in for you to be unable to stake him through the heart or repel him with garlic.

City in Falkirk is mind bendingly bad. It's almost impossible to go there and have a night you could describe as anything better than below par. I think I've been there 4 times and it's only because no one would go to Storm with me :bairn

You know those guys who go around clubs taking photos of drunks? Well those photos then go onto club's facebook pages for all to see. Some of them are quite funny. This thread aims to celebrate the horrendously blootered photograph.

I'll start.

185778_10150107783259571_508234570_6107523_5955176_n.jpg

He's got his own page on facebook with some other, quite horrific pictures http://www.facebook....ty/358983370034

A night out in Whitley Bay looks fun

226846_10150185665245559_38401530558_7013779_6593974_n.jpg

And I don't mind City in Falkirk, but maybe because I'm not going up there twice a week like a lot of the folk I went to school with or work beside. I think it's decent enough.

City in Falkirk is mind bendingly bad. It's almost impossible to go there and have a night you could describe as anything better than below par. I think I've been there 4 times and it's only because no one would go to Storm with me :bairn

Storm on a friday is a top night!