Horrific club photos

Guest Moomintroll
Pond life , more like
It is The Parklife Festival in Heaton Park unfortunately, tends to be inhabited by thousands of vile, violent Courteneers fans who think it is ok to shout "CAN YOU f**k" to a simple enquiry. This explains why Engerlund fans & Liam Gallagher fanboys should be banned from overseas travel.

23 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

It is The Parklife Festival in Heaton Park unfortunately, tends to be inhabited by thousands of vile, violent Courteneers fans who think it is ok to shout "CAN YOU f**k" to a simple enquiry. This explains why Engerlund fans & Liam Gallagher fanboys should be banned from overseas travel.

they should be encouraged into it if it gets them out of here

Guest Moomintroll
they should be encouraged into it if it gets them out of here
Unfortunately, due to where I live & my musical tastes, I like a lot of bands who play these sort of festivals. There is something abhorrent & utterly aggressive around fans of that group however, due to their lyrics & desire to want to fight everything around them. Liam Fray is an utterly vile aggressive arsehole who hides his rhetoric by claiming he is speaking to the people.

Guest Moomintroll
I like to think that I'm fairly cultured and clued up but  I honestly don't think I've ever heard a single beat of the Courteneers. Judging from this thread that can only be a good thing.
It is a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I see the new P&B forum aesthetic update hasn't reached other parts of Paisley.

Hide contents

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, close-up

Hide contents

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and night

the fat boy could have went for a ham in the bogs as opposed to squirting down the lassie's top