Horrific club photos

I got a Facebook request a few weeks ago, he's started a fan page of the 'Thunderface' with endless photos of him pulling that face. Gladly, I refused.

Ive not gotten an invite :(

If I'm ever driving about Dundee and see that c**t I'm taking him down. I'll mount pavements and mow down grannies and babies in my path if I have to.

Good man.

Due to the location of his work I regularly see him when picking up my daughter from nursery. I have to resist the urge to drag the steering wheel out of the good lady's hands to mow the nugget down. "Was a total accident officer"

Good man.

Due to the location of his work I regularly see him when picking up my daughter from nursery. I have to resist the urge to drag the steering wheel out of the good lady's hands to mow the nugget down. "Was a total accident officer"

You hate Eugene so much :lol:

Is Robin just pished or is there something 'wrong' with her :unsure: Could well be a geezer n'all, innit.

Tropicana/Vogue is full of 'characters', truly a godless c**thive - went there at the start of the year for the first time in 6 years (sober, too!) and it is every bit as gruesome as I'd remembered. Should have just gone to the titty bar round the corner TBH, far less degrading.

Busby's in Montrose now has one of these nightclub-photo type pages, don't think you'd have too far to go to see some ghastly thread-worthy visual diarrhoea....