Horrific club photos

I've been to plenty, they're fairly shite, but I'd never embarrass myself by sitting in the corner staring at my phone posting on p and b :lol:

What if you stand in the middle of the dance floor........

I also love going to football games, I also post on P&B when I'm there. Is this weird?

You're at a football game. Posting on a football forum at a football game is understandable. When you can't get to a game people that post on here can be great for letting you know how it's going, especially when you don't get much coverage of our games.

At a nightclub when you're out on a night out though is very odd. I've always thought you were taking the piss. The only time phones should be out on a night out is for texting the ex at 2:30am to try and get a ride if you've been unsuccessful whilst out.

You're at a football game. Posting on a football forum at a football game is understandable. When you can't get to a game people that post on here can be great for letting you know how it's going, especially when you don't get much coverage of our games.

At a nightclub when you're out on a night out though is very odd. I've always thought you were taking the piss. The only time phones should be out on a night out is for texting the ex at 2:30am to try and get a ride if you've been unsuccessful whilst out.

What if I'm posting on a forum about nightclubs whilst I'm at the football?

There's nothing wrong with posting on here whilst your sat at a table trying to get pished.

There's nothing wrong with posting on here whilst your sat at a table trying to get pished.

Do you not have actual friends to speak to? Do they not think it's odd behaviour that you are ignoring them to talk to online strangers?

P & B is great for when you're bored on a train or sitting at home but to actually sit and ignore people you've gone out with is pretty rude if nothing else.

Each to their own YJS. Personally get annoyed if anyone I'm out with sits on Facebook/snapchat/twitter all night when out. It's definitely a worse crime than doing a 'thunder face' IMO.

Do you not have actual friends to speak to? Do they not think it's odd behaviour that you are ignoring them to talk to online strangers?

P & B is great for when you're bored on a train or sitting at home but to actually sit and ignore people you've gone out with is pretty rude if nothing else.

Where did I say I was ignoring anyone? Nightclubs aren't exactly the places for great debates or conversations.

I'm not talking about sitting on my phone for half an hour here, literally 5 minutes for a quick check. Would it be different if I was texting someone?

Where did I say I was ignoring anyone? Nightclubs aren't exactly the places for great debates or conversations.

I'm not talking about sitting on my phone for half an hour here, literally 5 minutes for a quick check. Would it be different if I was texting someone?

You're clearly ignoring people, your attention is on reading stuff on here rather than talking to them. It's just my opinion, but if one of my mates was out with me and just read his phone every 5 mins I'd think he was a bit of a bore, and a dick.

You're clearly ignoring people, your attention is on reading stuff on here rather than talking to them. It's just my opinion, but if one of my mates was out with me and just read his phone every 5 mins I'd think he was a bit of a bore, and a dick.

I can see where you're coming from, just think you're overreacting over how much time I'm actually on it.

Just don't go on it at all unless it's an absolute must. Keep it in the pocket. Forfeits should occur when phones come out the pocket unnecessarily.

If Eugene does a PnB photo.... :lol:

It looks like he's tried to already but is unable to get it posted.

file://localhost/Users/macbook/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-19%20at%2018.56.17.jpg ;)

Eugene, click on "more reply options" at the bottom right and then you can attach a file to your post.

Bravo for having the balls to sign up... :thumsup2

Edited by tongue_tied_danny