Horrific club photos

Ok allow me to comment on this:

1. This Thunderbaws lad is a fucking arsehole

2. Anyone under the age of 50 who has a tash can just f**k right off, it looks horrendous, arseholes

3. Hand tattoos, again arseholes

4. The guy who looks like the lead singer from the Kaiser Chiefs needs to shave his head and shave his tash, infact, just shave yer face aff, arsehole

5. Dressing like Mr Bean with an old suit on to a nightclub and wearing a bow tie, f**k right off, arseholes

God that felt good!

Ok allow me to comment on this:

1. This Thunderbaws lad is a fucking arsehole

2. Anyone under the age of 50 who has a tash can just f**k right off, it looks horrendous, arseholes

3. Hand tattoos, again arseholes

4. The guy who looks like the lead singer from the Kaiser Chiefs needs to shave his head and shave his tash, infact, just shave yer face aff, arsehole

5. Dressing like Mr Bean with an old suit on to a nightclub and wearing a bow tie, f**k right off, arseholes

God that felt good!

The amount of fannys who think they look classy because they wear a shirt with a blazer is getting to breaking point.

You've eaten spaghetti hoops on toast when there was f**k all else to eat like the rest of us.

The amount of fannys who think they look classy because they wear a shirt with a blazer is getting to breaking point.

You've eaten spaghetti hoops on toast when there was f**k all else to eat like the rest of us.

Was genuinely going to have that tonight as my kids love it.

Was genuinely going to have that tonight as my kids love it.

But will you wear a shirt and blazer whilst eating the toast n hoops..?

You know what? I'm on Eugene Thundercunt's side.

Aye, he looks like he'd wear a shirt with a blazer and he'd probably deny that he'd ever eaten spaghetti hoops and toast as a last resort when he was starving, but at least he's trying to be different.

You wouldn't catch this c**t in a pair of shite-catchers and a baseball cap, no siree!

God speed, Eugene. God speed.

I for one welcome our Thundercuntlike Overlord.

Indeed! Mr Hitler wanted a world with humans all blond haired and blue eyed. With Thundercunt becoming the next world ruler I for one can't wait to start looking like a shit Charlie Bronson :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

You know what? I'm on Eugene Thundercunt's side.

Aye, he looks like he'd wear a shirt with a blazer and he'd probably deny that he'd ever eaten spaghetti hoops and toast as a last resort when he was starving, but at least he's trying to be different.

You wouldn't catch this c**t in a pair of shite-catchers and a baseball cap, no siree!

God speed, Eugene. God speed.

He could invent a brand of chocolates that automatically enlarges your cock, I'd still think he's a complete bell for having disgusting pout and hand tattoo.