Horrific club photos

Some of you are taking this a wee bit far :unsure2:

Anyway, hopefully he comes on, lists his credentials, explains his side of the The Underground facebook page palaver, defends his hipster way... Then you thundercunts will have actual meat to chew on. Fnarr. And someone firing back.

Come on Eugene mate, show yourself.

Basically my friends started a Facebook page called "The Underground us shite" or similar, as this is Eugenes hallowed turf he took great umbrage at the fact his altar of cuntery was being defiled.

Several threats were made towards my friends, including Thundercunt square going a lassy and threatening her with some horrible stuff (like beyond the pale type threats, especially from a guy to a girl).

Hopefully him and his merry band of hipsters can all be killed in a horrific moustache shaving related incident or failing that they can all line up on the Tay Bridge and jump off together like that wee hipster sheep that they are.

I 'm not sure I'd like your pals either.

Very well played sir.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at a Thundercunt family celebration. Can just imagine Eugene strolling in to the party hipstering off his tits, all his Uncles sitting back arms folded muttering about how much of a prat he looks, while his Dad just just hangs his head in disappointment...

^^^actual events at a Miley family gathering.....

Take a bow tongue_tied_danny, for the introduction of the rage inducing photo.

Take a bow Mozza for suggesting the addition of c-u-n-t to the end of Thunder. A simply hilarious nickname!

And a shout out to Dee Dee for first using my new favourite word; Thundercunt.

Well played, all involved!!

FTFY

Take a bow Mozza for suggesting the addition of c-u-n-t to the end of Thunder. A simply hilarious nickname!

I refer the honourable gentleman to the post quoted.

Take a bow tongue_tied_danny, for the introduction of the rage inducing photo.

Just wait til you hear about "whompercnut"! :D