Horrific club photos

Michelle Mone's got a lot to answer for, with the amount of disappointed guys who think they're on a promise of an epic rack only to be confronted by two wet football socks with oranges in them once the beasts are unleashed...

Maybe they have nice personalities though!!!!!

Looks an awful lot like Stuart Bannigan.

Posted Image

I've been encouraged to go there by my mate numerous times for Savoys Sundays. I have politely declined each time.

the last two weekends I've been out for Christmas parties and work folk have suggested the 'swav' quite glad to say I''ve still never been in.

The main reason I posted the pic (which incindentally came from Aberdeen's finest evening rag, the Evening Express, where, incidentally again, they actually name and shame the punters in the photos) is the lassie third from the right.

Smallface Bighead's her name apparently,

Not the girl on the far right? She looks like the love child of Dave benson phillips and Diane Abbott.

A lot of you are not giving the photographs the requisite attention to detail before passing judgement. These girls were written off as munters but the lass second from left is a stunner and no one's mentioned it. Shame!

She has a funny shaped face.